• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    As of sunday 8/14, 5PM: Dick's is selling Federal .22lr, 325 rnd boxes for $25 with 2nd box @50% off. Limit 4 boxes.

They also had Rem. 9mm FMJ for $11

One Shot One Kill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Near The Dunes
    The one in Valparaiso is honoring this promotion, got my limit. $80 and some change for 1300 rounds of auto match with plenty left! Thanks for the heads up! $.062/round, not bad. I've payed more for thunderturds.

2old2bfast

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2014
    Columbus
    Is there a promo code or an add to show the clerk at the store? I'm looking for something to point to so I can get the same pricing.

One Shot One Kill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Near The Dunes
    Rather give my money to dicks to than to the lgs that's still selling bricks of .22 for $45-50. Lesser devil...
    If I boycotted every place that went against my morals, even just the 2nd amendment, I wouldn't have anywhere to shop!

Last edited:

dooshie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Indy
    So Dicks sporting goods hurt your feeling. So what they have ammo on sale. Hey when I hear Ammo Sale I'm there if the price is right. You people with the hurt feeling Keep it to yourself. or start your own thread on why Dicks sporting goods hurt my feeling. We have a member that was nice enough to let those who do care or need 22Lr where they could pick some up... And for that I say Thank you GIJEW

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    So Dicks sporting goods hurt your feeling. So what they have ammo on sale. Hey when I hear Ammo Sale I'm there if the price is right. You people with the hurt feeling Keep it to yourself. or start your own thread on why Dicks sporting goods hurt my feeling. We have a member that was nice enough to let those who do care or need 22Lr where they could pick some up... And for that I say Thank you GIJEW

We also have members here that remember how Dicks screwed over the entire gun community with their actions. Some people may not remember or even know about what they did. No one here is out of line by reminding us that they are not a true friend of gun owners. There's no need to start another thread, they are already out there. Besides, it's relevant to this one.

Also, no one here has said anything bad about the OP either. It's good of him to point out a deal for other members to act on if they choose. Our main beef is with the business and their actions, which the OP may or may not be aware of.

Top Bottom