• ...and so much more!
  • sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    I saw last night that Midway has bullets on sale. Berry's 124 gr 9mm 1000ct is $69.99. Looked like most of their bullets are on sale. I ended up placing an order from Cabelas so I just added bullets to my order since club members got 10% off and free shipping. I only spent $40 for my entire order since I cashed in my points. Since Bass Pro has bought out Cabelas I don't know what will happen to the Visa rewards program. Just thought I would let people know about Midway in case others were needing some bullets.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Didn't realize the sale of Cabela's was a done deal.
    I just heard about the proposal last week.

Then again, I'm not the first to hear many things.

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    It might not be a done deal. I have just heard from several that it is (or is near)a done deal. I hope not because I like Cabelas better. Maybe it's just b/c I have been a club member for so long, but I always seem to find better deals with Cabelas than I have with Bass Pro. I use that credit card for almost everything for the points so I like the $150-200 I earn each year. Most of my Cabelas purchases are with my points, as I try to buy from the small shops when I can.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    God I hope its not going through. Or they leave well enough alone and run both brands as-is. (buy it for what it is and rake in the $$ with little change)

Hopefully its not going to end up like another Galyans.

npwinder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2016
    Kouts
    Nothing is 100 percent with Bass Pro and Cabelas yet. Cabelas could end up just selling the bank operations which would free up some money for things such as a stock buy back.

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    My understanding is that it is a done deal per an employee at Cabelas. That being said I have to agree that I hate to see it happen. Before to long everything outdoor sports related will be owned by the big two. We will have another economic downturn and they will be "To big to fail" and we will get to bail then out also because they can't stay "afloat"..... Ha did you see what I did there.....sometimes a crack myself up.

Top Bottom