• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Just got a good deal from Midway. 5000 small pistol primers after shipping for $164.78. Use PROMO CODE: NOHAZMAT9

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    Was that a one-day thing? I see free shipping on orders over a certain amount, but don't see where they are waiving (absorbing, really) the hazmat fee.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Was that a one-day thing? I see free shipping on orders over a certain amount, but don't see where they are waiving (absorbing, really) the hazmat fee.
    I get a flyer in the mail every couple weeks. When I started to place the order there was a place to put in the Promo code. When I entered that, it took off the Hazmat fee.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I think you have to have at least $150 of Winchester primers to get the deal. Cabela's has the same primers on sale for a lower price and $5 flat rate shipping on orders over $99. Unfortunately, we also get to pay sales tax in IN at Cabela's but it comes out close.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Guys, we have our primers priced lower than Midway.....all day, everyday. No shipping or hazmat as we are local and you can pick up at the shop.

Just got another 500,000 in on Friday.

20160902_125415_zpswh8m5ywg.jpg

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Do you have CCI #41 and #34, and if so, what do they run? Little bit of a haul for me, but I'd make the trip.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    To anybody that hasn't been down to Bobcat Armament in Shelbyville, do yourself a favor and go. Tons of items in stock I have trouble finding elsewhere. I'm now to reloading so I had a few questions. They took the time to walk me through all of my questions. Couldn't be happier. Cabala's is only about 10 minutes away from me, but to be honest I'll make the 45 or so minute drive down to Bobcat every time from now on. Prices are at least in line with the big guys plus you get a better selection and knowledge.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    To anybody that hasn't been down to Bobcat Armament in Shelbyville, do yourself a favor and go. Tons of items in stock I have trouble finding elsewhere. I'm now to reloading so I had a few questions. They took the time to walk me through all of my questions. Couldn't be happier. Cabala's is only about 10 minutes away from me, but to be honest I'll make the 45 or so minute drive down to Bobcat every time from now on. Prices are at least in line with the big guys plus you get a better selection and knowledge.

I second this comment. I just made my first trip down there yesterday to pick up my first set of reloading supplies. VERY helpful, great selection, great prices, no hazmat fees (better than ordering online). Kimball was great and patiently answered all of my questions and made some great recommendations.

My GPS took me to the small strip mall where they are located, but I could not find the actual shop because they do not have a sign yet up on the building (Ask Kimball about the sign, and you will get an earful! It is a sore subject!). They do have a sign on the door, and I think the building sign still says something about a computer repair shop or something.

When it is time to restock, I know where I am going... Bobcat Armament in Shelbyville. Seriously.

Top Bottom