• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I placed my order this morning around 6am before I left for work. Xtreme Bullets was one of the only places I was interested in shopping BF sales, but I could not find anything online prior to today about what sales they would be running. I was very happy to see 15% off with free shipping this morning!

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Whoa, glad that I saw this before it was too late. I forgot all about checking w/them. I did not order too much this time as it caught me off guard. Anyone know if they do this again at Christmas time?

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Thanks for the heads up. Luckily the sale is still on this evening, so I ordered 1000 9mm 124gr RN. $.07/pill.... not too shabby.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I started with xtreme in my reloading journey and now the only thing I buy is their 38/357 158gr FPRN. I can get my 223 62gr and 115gr 9mm FMJ's from another vendor for 10 and 7 cents respectively. My 45's I haven't bought in a while, but I would have to say I may of gotten them as well from xtreme.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    61   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    I started with xtreme in my reloading journey and now the only thing I buy is their 38/357 158gr FPRN. I can get my 223 62gr and 115gr 9mm FMJ's from another vendor for 10 and 7 cents respectively. My 45's I haven't bought in a while, but I would have to say I may of gotten them as well from xtreme.

so who is the other vendor you get the .223's from??

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Has anyone received their order from X-treme yet from this BF sale? I finally got a message from UPS telling me that it is due Friday. Man, the free shipping must have been by Pony Express (or is that "Pony X-Treme"??? :):).

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Has anyone received their order from X-treme yet from this BF sale? I finally got a message from UPS telling me that it is due Friday. Man, the free shipping must have been by Pony Express (or is that "Pony X-Treme"??? :):).

I got a message from UPS saying it would be here Thursday then move to Friday(I assume its because of weather.)

BF was a big sale for them...I knew it wouldn't be quick. I know if I want it quick...I should buy local

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana

I got a tracking number and UPS notification the following Monday. It never updated and got a true UPS shipping notification the week after that.

I received my order on Monday

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I received one order a week ago and the second is due this coming Monday. Ordered on the 25th and 26th. I've learned not to expect "fast" from X-treme, but this was fairly 'quick' for them from a big sale.

Top Bottom