• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCINDIANA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Michigan City
    Has anyone received their rebate check from Remington's Black Friday rebate offer on ammo? I checked the online status and it shows the status of my rebate as "Your registration has been completed and we are waiting to receive the corresponding mail". I preregistered and mailed in the required information. The link to check you rebate status is https://remington.rebateaccess.com . Maybe Remington has not gotten to my rebate yet or maybe they never got it! I hope someone else did not intercept my letter and filed my rebate under their name! If my status does not change in a couple of weeks, I guess I will need to give Remington a call. However, it does seem like forever to get rebate checks from anyone.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I got the email it was recieved back on dec 10th. On jan 3 i got an email saying it was in the mail and if i dont recieve by Jan 26th to call. Not sure why it would take up to 3 weeks once its mailed but i guess ill find out when it gets here

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I sent mine in the day after Thanksgiving. Picked mine up at Dicks on Thanksgiving evening. I only bought 4 boxes but still 20 bucks coming back. I did fill out the reciept form i got at checkout but i also duplicated it on paper to make sure it was clear and legible because there wasnt much room on the actual receipt/form i got

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I sent mine in the day after Thanksgiving. Picked mine up at Dicks on Thanksgiving evening. I only bought 4 boxes but still 20 bucks coming back. I did fill out the reciept form i got at checkout but i also duplicated it on paper to make sure it was clear and legible because there wasnt much room on the actual receipt/form i got

I sent mine in later but it was post dated before it expired.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Mine showed in the processing stage for almost 3 weeks. Definitely not a fast moving process for sure.

MCINDIANA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Michigan City
    Just checked my status online and now it shows "Your submission has been received, and is waiting for processing". At least now I know they received my submission. It took over a month to attain this status. Now I guess it will be another 4 weeks or so for the $100 check to arrive in the mail.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Mine's awaiting processing.

I picked up 20 boxes from Cabela's on Black Friday. With the rebate it's taking the price down to $7.99/box for it. Snot bad at all.

If I were single, I'd have bought 40 boxes. But I'm not single - and don't wish do be. :D

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Mine's awaiting processing.

I picked up 20 boxes from Cabela's on Black Friday. With the rebate it's taking the price down to $7.99/box for it. Snot bad at all.

If I were single, I'd have bought 40 boxes. But I'm not single - and don't wish do be. :D
    I am not a single male either, but I have one kickass wife that enjoys my hobby as much as I do. During the warm months I also work three jobs and make some big cash to assist in affording my addiction.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I am not a single male either, but I have one kickass wife that enjoys my hobby as much as I do. During the warm months I also work three jobs and make some big cash to assist in affording my addiction.

It wasn't a cake walk to talk her into the 20 boxes, but it wasn't like pulling teeth, either. She understands - and generally supports. When I told her the final price was VERY good she relented.

I have two small kids at home - or I'd also be tempted to pick up a part-time gig for fun money. But, then, all my spare time would be spent working the spare job!

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    It wasn't a cake walk to talk her into the 20 boxes, but it wasn't like pulling teeth, either. She understands - and generally supports. When I told her the final price was VERY good she relented.

I have two small kids at home - or I'd also be tempted to pick up a part-time gig for fun money. But, then, all my spare time would be spent working the spare job!

That's all that matters in the end, if she gives you some slack she's worth keeping!!

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    I electronically submitted my rebate on Sat after Thanksgiving and mailed in the paperwork the following Monday. I received the rebate check Thursday the 12th of Jan. I'd expect that those who are waiting will be receiving them soon.
    --Rick

Top Bottom