• ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Needed a replacement primer slide spring for a H LnL press. Was planning to add it on a Midway order but forgot to...

Called H and they said we'll send 2 at no charge.

Nice to have some good cs. I wasn't expecting it to be mailed for free.

+1 for Red H.

:ingo:

wabashman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    They did the same thing for me earlier last year as well. Broke the plastic primer rod holder, and had a primer slide break prior to that. They sent a couple of each for no charge at all.

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    Seems almost all reloading companies have very good customer service. I've had great service with RCBS. People always rave about Dillon. I was unhappy with a dealing I had with Lyman over a part for the case prep center. Will not buy another product from them. Haven't gotten any reloading stuff from Hornady other than bullets but glad to know they take care of customers.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    Good to hear! RCBS recently sent me some priming parts that didn't make it into the box of my rock chucker. Shipped em fast and free. As I've got a Hornady press as well, I'm glad to hear they took care of you!

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Yea they're good. Made a boneheaded move, and long story short, pounded a stuck case out of a die while the expander was in it, which destroyed it. Emailed Hornady to see where they could be bought, (Midway was out at the time) and they sent me a new expander and decapping pin for free.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I broke the plastic thingy that holds the top end of the primer slide guide rod in place on my LnL, a couple different times. And also the piece at the other (bottom) end of it, at least once, before they changed to the "breakaway" design that can't be broken. They took care of me for free each time. Although I did detect, I think, a certain frustration in the lady's voice the second time I broke it :ugh:

I think they get that one a lot.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    With RCBS and Dillon leading the way with their outstanding CS, the other major competitors in the reloading business followed suit.
    Apparently, Lee is also similar in that aspect.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    384   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Apparently, Lee is also similar in that aspect

Well, yes, kind of....

A lot of their "Stuff" is 50/50 replacement depending on age of tool???

Could be why most of their tools run 50% of REAL reloading equipment???...HA HA HA...Bill.

Top Bottom