• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    Anyone done business with these guys? Was thinking of ordering 41 Mag ammo from them, but can't raise an answer from them. Only reason is the ammo is a reasonable price. Just wondering if any have had dealings with them.

Mainly wanting to know what brass make the new ammo is they have. You would figure a company in the business to make money would follow up on questions.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    If someone won't respond to me when I want to buy something within a reasonable amount of time, I move on. If they won't respond when I want to buy, how will they be if I have an issue?

Steel and wood

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Tipton
    Shipping is not very fast, was good. The loads I think are a lower pressure but still good. I have got there reloaded and new ammo never one problem with them. I have only got there hollow point targe 124 gr. 9 mm. And there 44 mag

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I actually have used them a *lot*, and everything has been really smooth and easy. I never tried to reach them directly however, although I have probably placed 20-25 orders from them over the years without issues.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Hey, that LAX looks pretty good. Some of the prices are about what I have into loading my own. I would like to find some loaded down closer to the bunny fart 9mm loads I make though. I am running about 850 fps and from a quick look, they were over 1000 fps.

prescut

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    United States
    I used them a lot. 20 to 30 sounds right. 38 and 357mag in their factory new, not reloads. penny difference.
    I get 700 fps from the 38 and about 825fps from the 357mag. Both with reasonable accuracy.

They run specials.

I reload their brass without problems.

Top Bottom