• ...and so much more!
  • DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    The Outdoorsman in Greenwood carries Vihtavuori.

Unless their pricing structure has changed, they are one of the most expensive shops in the area. I guess they add a convienience fee into their price for having items in stock.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Unless their pricing structure has changed, they are one of the most expensive shops in the area. I guess they add a convienience fee into their price for having items in stock.

Yes, their prices were/are high.... but they do have Vihtavuori powder and had other brands of powders when no one else did.

Mycroft

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis area
    Plainfield Shooting Supply carries a lot more reloading equipment and materials since they moved to their new location by the Burlington Coat Factory. Not sure if they carry Vihtavuori though.

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Plainfield Shooting Supply carries a lot more reloading equipment and materials since they moved to their new location by the Burlington Coat Factory. Not sure if they carry Vihtavuori though.

I was at the Plainfield shop not too long ago and did not see any Vihtavuori. Hopefully I will be able to find some up at Camp Perry this summer.

Top Bottom