• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.6%
    41   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    It's no bourbon, but it's an excellent sipping whiskey. It's definitely sweet, but it's not too sweet. I think it's there way to get women drinking jack, but makes a delicious Jack and Coke and an even better Jack and Ginger Ale.

It looks like Honey in a bottle, and the smell is delicious, with heavenly honey, and hints of cinnamon and what might be roasted walnuts. The taste is excellent and the honey is almost an assault on the taste buds, and the cinnamon compliments it perfectly, there is no heat in this whiskey, none at all. The taste finishes with almost a dark semi sweet chocolate taste. And with it only being 70 proof there is no burning on the way down either.

If you have never wanted to try a real whiskey then this might be the one to start you off with. Or this might be the one that brings the lady in your life to the whiskey category. All and all, I'd give this 7.5 out of 10 stars. :rockwoot:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    BOOO!!!! I prefer my mash products to come in mason jars. This may make its way into the campground drink rotation though.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Sounds like Barenjaeger but made out of Jack instead of vodka. I'll have to keep an eye out for this.

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    rocks glass filled with ice, fill halfway with Makers Mark, add a good shot of Evan Williams Honey Bourbon or the aforementioned Jack liqueur or any other honey Bourbon, then a splash of an orange Liqueur like Gran Gala.....mmmmm and since all the above are 70 proof or better...a couple goes a long way.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    5650605776_0815ced49c_b.jpg

I would describe it as dangerously good, almost no bite even when warm, and the honey seems to cover the whiskey smell at least that is what the wife tells me. I have found however that the screw top seems to stick after sipping and placing back in the freezer.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    5650605776_0815ced49c_b.jpg

I would describe it as dangerously good, almost no bite even when warm, and the honey seems to cover the whiskey smell at least that is what the wife tells me. I have found however that the screw top seems to stick after sipping and placing back in the freezer.

NICE!! i like the label. tastefully done. Im going tonight to see if my local liquor store has some. so your supposed to store it in the freezer?

cburnworth

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    I know the united package liquors stores in indy have it. I think they also have the shots if you don't want to try the whole bottle.

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    I guess I'm just a purist. I like several varieties of bourbon and "sipping whiskey" but I can only drink them with a little ice and a little water.
    Personally I think the new Honey whiskeys all taste like cough syrup.
    Keep the sweet.:twocents:

Anonymous

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Noblesville
    My buddy was just telling me today about how good Wild Turkey Honey and Sweet Tea is. I would assume Jack and Sweet Tea would be just as good.

One of my favorite summertime drinks is Sweet Tea Vodka and Lemonade.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Personally I'm a Jim Beam guy, but I will be giving this a try as soon as I can find some at my local liquor store.

My drink of choice is Jim Beam & Mtn. Dew, or Red Stag Jim Beam & Mtn. Dew!

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Regular jack and sweet tea is good, I may use this 50/50 with unsweetened tea or stick to my frozen jack in a chilled jack rocks glass

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    I am an authentic Oklahoma Chickasaw Indian. I see those pics and salivate. Get me started on that mess and I start to envision land reclamation stripping off my clothes.

Would LOVE to try a bottle or maybe 10 but my wife would ship my arse out. Looks like Bud Light for me today.

Top Bottom