Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Que
    Que is offline
    Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Que's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    12,620

    Man arrested after shots fired at IU

    We received two calls from the IU emergency response system on Sunday morning. As soon as we fell asleep, the emails started coming in. I didn't listen to the messages well and believed the calls were due to something happening on the IUPUI campus. I was surprised to learn there was a shooting were shots fired on the Bloomington campus.

    They caught the perpetrator, who did not attend IU, but was on campus to attend a party. Great work IUPD!
    Last edited by Que; 10-31-2011 at 08:54.
    ______________________________________
    Forum RulesClassifieds RulesINGO FAQ



    CLICK HERE FOR TRUTH!

    MORE TRUTH

  2. #2
    Master goinggreyfast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Morgan County
    Posts
    3,974
    I had heard that he shot the gun into the air. While still not good, I'm glad nobody was hit.

    Does anyone know if he had a LTCH?
    Last edited by goinggreyfast; 10-31-2011 at 09:17.
    "Where there is a will, there is a way. For all others, there are only excuses."

  3. #3
    Master Rob377's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Munchie.
    Posts
    4,015
    Seems to be a common thing. When I was down there for law school, one of the guys a year ahead of me took a rifle and shot up his books. I think one of the profs there even covered his legal defense, as well.
    Glock Certified Armorer, USPSA/IDPA/GSSF Master Shooter, Attorney

  4. #4
    Expert Harry2110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis/New albany
    Posts
    1,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob377 View Post
    Seems to be a common thing. When I was down there for law school, one of the guys a year ahead of me took a rifle and shot up his books. I think one of the profs there even covered his legal defense, as well.
    I bet the bullet didnt make all the way thru.
    blind lynx furry that happens to be into guns

  5. #5
    Marksman raggedoutcummins77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    morgantown in
    Posts
    377
    well thank god he didnt shoot anyone but shooting in the air is still a dume thing some people dont need guns

  6. #6
    Master lrahm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Newburgh
    Posts
    3,119
    Thank God nobody was hurt and the police did their thing.

  7. #7
    Grandmaster irishfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in your head
    Posts
    5,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Que View Post
    We received two calls from the IU emergency response system on Sunday morning. As soon as we fell asleep, the emails started coming in. I didn't listen to the messages well and believed the calls were due to something happening on the IUPUI campus. I was surprised to learn there was a shooting were shots fired on the Bloomington campus.

    They caught the perpetrator, who did not attend IU, but was on campus to attend a party. Great work IUPD!
    Was it an unhappy football season ticket holder?
    Freedom? How much is that going to cost me this year?

  8. #8
    Expert
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Midwest US
    Posts
    2,422
    What a retard. He wasn't a student, just another drunk azzwipe that showed up to party and show his retardedness.

  9. #9
    Expert canav844's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,148
    Quote Originally Posted by goinggreyfast View Post
    I had heard that he shot the gun into the air. While still not good, I'm glad nobody was hit.

    Does anyone know if he had a LTCH?
    He did not, and he was 19; sounds like he swept the whole room then put some holes into the wall/ceiling as people went running. Then he got kicked out and was trying to get back into the party when the cops showed up. Here is the news story I saw on it last night.
    Non-student arrested in shots fired on IU campus - 13 WTHR

    We had dinner just off of campus Saturday night and walked campus for a little while, as we waited for our table; less than 8 hours later this happened. When we were leaving the house I chambered a round, and was asked by my girlfriend "Are you planning to shoot anyone?" (Something I really hadn't heard since my first weeks of carry) to which I said "No, but if the situation arises that I have to then I want to be ready for it." I got the rolled eyes and you're paranoid for carrying look. Needless to say I did win a little more support for my cause when I pointed out how happenstance had a close in distance and time to places where bad things are happening; and that those things can and do happen for reasons beyond our control.

  10. #10
    Master goinggreyfast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Morgan County
    Posts
    3,974
    Glad he didn't have an LTCH. At least they can't point THAT finger at anyone.
    "Where there is a will, there is a way. For all others, there are only excuses."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •