Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Que
    Meekness ≠ Weakness

Man arrested after shots fired at IU

We received two calls from the IU emergency response system on Sunday morning. As soon as we fell asleep, the emails started coming in. I didn't listen to the messages well and believed the calls were due to something happening on the IUPUI campus. I was surprised to learn there was a shooting were shots fired on the Bloomington campus.

They caught the perpetrator, who did not attend IU, but was on campus to attend a party. Great work IUPD!
    Last edited by Que; 10-31-2011 at 08:54.

CLICK HERE FOR TRUTH!

MORE TRUTH

I had heard that he shot the gun into the air. While still not good, I'm glad nobody was hit.

Does anyone know if he had a LTCH?
    Last edited by goinggreyfast; 10-31-2011 at 09:17.
    "Where there is a will, there is a way. For all others, there are only excuses."

Seems to be a common thing. When I was down there for law school, one of the guys a year ahead of me took a rifle and shot up his books. I think one of the profs there even covered his legal defense, as well.
    Glock Certified Armorer, USPSA/IDPA/GSSF Master Shooter, Attorney

Quote Originally Posted by Rob377 View Post
    Seems to be a common thing. When I was down there for law school, one of the guys a year ahead of me took a rifle and shot up his books. I think one of the profs there even covered his legal defense, as well.
    I bet the bullet didnt make all the way thru.
    blind lynx furry that happens to be into guns

well thank god he didnt shoot anyone but shooting in the air is still a dume thing some people dont need guns

Thank God nobody was hurt and the police did their thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Que View Post
    We received two calls from the IU emergency response system on Sunday morning. As soon as we fell asleep, the emails started coming in. I didn't listen to the messages well and believed the calls were due to something happening on the IUPUI campus. I was surprised to learn there was a shooting were shots fired on the Bloomington campus.

They caught the perpetrator, who did not attend IU, but was on campus to attend a party. Great work IUPD!
    Was it an unhappy football season ticket holder?
    Freedom? How much is that going to cost me this year?

Expert
    What a retard. He wasn't a student, just another drunk azzwipe that showed up to party and show his retardedness.

Quote Originally Posted by goinggreyfast View Post
    I had heard that he shot the gun into the air. While still not good, I'm glad nobody was hit.

Does anyone know if he had a LTCH?
    He did not, and he was 19; sounds like he swept the whole room then put some holes into the wall/ceiling as people went running. Then he got kicked out and was trying to get back into the party when the cops showed up. Here is the news story I saw on it last night.
    Non-student arrested in shots fired on IU campus - 13 WTHR

We had dinner just off of campus Saturday night and walked campus for a little while, as we waited for our table; less than 8 hours later this happened. When we were leaving the house I chambered a round, and was asked by my girlfriend "Are you planning to shoot anyone?" (Something I really hadn't heard since my first weeks of carry) to which I said "No, but if the situation arises that I have to then I want to be ready for it." I got the rolled eyes and you're paranoid for carrying look. Needless to say I did win a little more support for my cause when I pointed out how happenstance had a close in distance and time to places where bad things are happening; and that those things can and do happen for reasons beyond our control.

Glad he didn't have an LTCH. At least they can't point THAT finger at anyone.
    "Where there is a will, there is a way. For all others, there are only excuses."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast