• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    Don't know if we've ever tried this before, but as I was looking at outdoor gear, it struck me that at my current weight (275 lbs), with gear, I would exceed weight limits in most kayaks (for fishing), tree stands, etc. It's really hard for me to carry because I'm a big guy (that, and my only pistol is a P226), and everything prints. In short, I need to lose some weight, at least 50-60 lbs.

Any other big guys out there game for a weekly weigh-in, maybe ideas for good-eating (i.e. healthy for you while still including a little bit of bacon), etc.?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I was up near 300, year and a half ago, and lost 50 in a couple of stages. Bit of a way to go to my target still, but I don't float so I don't feel too bad about it.

pfinley82

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frankton
    I joined right after i put ribeyes on the grill...maybe a side salad? I don't even own a scale so I'll have to pick one up.
    I was too fat to be weighed by the scale at the gym. I have since lost a lot of weight and have refused to get on a scale. I guess I will have to break bown and weigh myself for this!

Top Bottom