• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Very unfortunate for those children and their families..

Unfortuantely for our society celebrities such as Ms. McCarthy think that their status give them the ability to advocate for their causes, no matter if they are justified or not. Most couldn't care less about the actual issue at hand, they just like the attention they get when they are up on stage or on the air flapping their jaws. :twocents:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Ok, she's hot . . . unbelievably, here's the bank accounts, the house and my cars hot. Off the charts hot . . . but there's nothing but a howling wilderness between her ears.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Ok, she's hot . . . unbelievably, here's the bank accounts, the house and my cars hot. Off the charts hot . . . but there's nothing but a howling wilderness between her ears.

So, I can travel in a PBR on a river through her mind, feeling like I am getting closer to Kurtz, I could feel his presence.

Also, you can't land on a fraction, man...

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I get so tired of debating this with parents. Then they get pissed when I want to do a bunch of testing on their unvaccinated kid with a 104F fever. Not my fault they are raising them on 1960s disease risk

McCarthy has a man face and man hands

themadmedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    ... but there's nothing but a howling wilderness between her ears.

Must...resist...urge...to...run wild with comments based in response to this. :cool:

Safe to say most interest in her is not an interest in or desire for intelligent conversation...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

The face has to be angular or the houses would not take her even if she was famous for getting naked the houses would not have sent her to Playboy without the correct optimal angles in her face shots.

Hands? No, the rest of her is small but the houses are looking for arm lengths of 1.05 ratios or higher so they all have longer forearms which can lead to larger hands.

Just look at the models, Tara Stiles, Tera Patrick, whoever, it is the arm ratio which helps model the clothes at the optimal look.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I think most of the unattached males would do stupid if it looked like Jenny McCarthy. At least once.

Us older ones would wait til she threw herself at us dressed in Bacon 'cause we've seen what kind of trouble this engenders. But we'd succumb eventually.:rockwoot:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    "Beauty and Brains. . . . .Best of both worlds"

Sorry, this discussion made me think of that line from a Buffett song, unfortunately it ain't true in this case. Buuuuuuuuut. . . . .being the true pig that I am I'd give her the best 2 minutes of my day!:laugh:

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I get so tired of debating this with parents. Then they get pissed when I want to do a bunch of testing on their unvaccinated kid with a 104F fever. Not my fault they are raising them on 1960s disease risk

There is no way injecting our children with dozens of strange substances isn't affecting them someway.

Try seeing it from the parents point of view sometime.

dhnorris

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    hidden in a wall of mud
    I work with a guy that has a twelve year old son, after the mmr he shut down and never spoke another word. My nine year old daughter had seizures the night of her mmr and recovered (mostly) she's just a little hard of hearing. You guys with your snarky comments need to mind your own business. Autism is advancing and becoming more prevalent every day. There is something wrong going on with the kids.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Correct.

McCarthy has aided and abetted the spread of such diseases as measles which was labelled destroyed by the CDC in 2000.

She is spouting the nonsense and she must be held accountable for the death and suffering.

Top Bottom