Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I've known Terry and his family for years via church.When I heard they were getting a tv show I was in fear of the show making our area look like a bunch of idiots and,sure enough,it did.I can honestly say that I was embarrassed.Of all the people from our neck of the woods,they chose to show this particular group of people to represent us...
    Ruffnek

Gentleman in the street.... jd4320t's Avatar
    It definitely isn't anywhere near as good a show as Duck Dynasty.

Expert
    DVR'd it, it won't be DVR'd again. Wow.

I watched and I'll give it a 2nd try and then the Axe if it doesn't rapidly improve. Maybe, an hour for the Premier, jumped around and too much Fake hillbilly redneck shtick for me
    Freedom is defined by the character of those who defend it

I wasn't that impressed with it but like sarge said I'll give it another try.

Not to thread jack... but did anyone watch Tickle, that came on right before PR? I was extremely saddened by his new show. As a fan of Moonshiners (the show), I guess I expected too much from Tickle. And the stunt where dude shot a cigarette out of the other dudes mouth (fake or not) was even more stupider, and will probably cause me to never watch the show again.
    "A man has three names: the name he inherits, the name his parents give him, and the name he makes for himself. A man may conquer a million men in battle but one who conquers himself is, indeed, the greatest of conquerors."

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    ghitch75, longbow, bwframe...
    I don't live that close to them. How about the voices of the guys from dog killer ridge.

When I hear explosions again from that direction will know why.
    "I know of you"

Fyi on another show ...

Did you know the discovery is working on an amagedon show. I will not confirm or deny anything else about said show in development.
    "I know of you"

I found Porter Ridge Road and the junk yard on mapquest, but I have no idea where Dog Killer Ridge is. Anyone wanna clue me in?

I figured out that these guys are a full 2 counties over. I also wish that that was more like 20 counties over.

Why are they being so cagy about where they are. When Bear Man had his truffles to go sell, they just put up the legend, "nearest town". If he was telling the truth that they were Monroe Co. truffles, the nearest town can only be Bloomington, so who recognized the "fine restaurant" he sold them to?

I won't be tuning in again, but now I feel compelled to watch one episode of Duck Dynasty in order to be able to intelligently compare and contrast.

On a similar note, did anyone catch the Indiana guy on Doomsday Preppers who buried a fifth wheel underground for his doomsday bunker? His segment started with him visitting with the Holcomb Observatory and Planetary on the Butler University campus to discus issues of asteroid bombardment as a doomsday scenario. I have to wonder what BU was thinking when they agreed to be associated on screen with doomsday prepping.
    I don't carry a gun because I live in fear; I don't live in fear because I carry a gun.

Livin' in the sticks!!!! ghitch75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    I found Porter Ridge Road and the junk yard on mapquest, but I have no idea where Dog Killer Ridge is. Anyone wanna clue me in?
    about 2 miles southeast of the junk yard.....
    "I got a shotgun,rifle and 4 wheel drive and country boy can survive!!!"

Livin' in the sticks!!!! ghitch75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    ghitch75, longbow, bwframe...

i'm on the other end of Greene County from them.....not me!!!...LOL
    "I got a shotgun,rifle and 4 wheel drive and country boy can survive!!!"

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast