• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    The editing will decide how bad the locals look!!

porter-ridge.jpg

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...uesday-august-13-on-discovery-channel/193795/

Last edited:

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    I have too and drive past it often. Waiting to see how they spin it. Our local elected officials have let them get away with some crazy things

yes Terry is something else thats for sure!!!!......i swore i heard a banjo!!!..lol......i take it you live in Owen County?

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    We live just north of there. It seems like the show has the potential to be pretty contrived. I'll watch, but not real hopeful of it.

Jason

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    yes Terry is something else thats for sure!!!!......i swore i heard a banjo!!!..lol......i take it you live in Owen County?

Yep,

Close enough to be aware of the filming, but not really sure what they were up to. I had heard about some stunts, police runs and some other things. Kudos to the film crew to not giving out any clues. I have seen the Elvis guy at one of the filmed confrontations. Another time I past a film crew driving with a camera pointed at the car behind them.

The talk in Spencer earlier this year was that it was another oil prospecting type show.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    It appears the LIB's in Bloomington just don't get this show.....I guess I will like it more, if it causes Lib's heads to explode. There is a story in the paper and the comments from Bloomington are focused on how words are spelled.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    they need not worry it's in Owen county not Monroe.......i think it will be very entertaining....i talked to a buddy of mine and his boy and him was at a filming of a demo derby as Terry's place....

Frankingun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Does Terry Porter ever wear a shirt? Other than that, I think it wasn't too bad, but libtards are always looking for reasons to mock those of us in flyover country.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I DVR'd it... glad there were no spoilers in this thread so I can watch it this evening! :): I hope it does well, and it's produced by the people that produce Duck Dynasty (which I love), but the piece I saw on Fox59 yesterday evening looked like it will have a lot of "stupid" potential. Time will tell I guess!

Top Bottom