• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    As those from this area know the Schied Diesel event is going on in TH this weekend so the town is literately under a cloud of black smoke and there will be a TON of cops and security everywhere with all the problems it has annually. Was just going down 41 near the mall area when this jacka$$ in a jacked up truck did a burnout all the way thru the intersection of 41 & Davis. Few seconds later I hear but can't see sirens and then here come a nice jacked up diesel truck with red & blues in the grill and windshield flying south on 41...get near the fairgrounds and it's a ISP officer climbing out of it and he had busted the idiot that did the burnout. Very tricky ISP!

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I didn't like smog tests and all of that eco-crap and vehicle inspections in California .... until I moved here and got smoked out by those stupid trucks with the stacks up in the bed. Now I miss all the regulations.

Pipe that smoke through you back sliding window!

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    It'll all be great as long as bottle girl shows up.

That was a proud moment for the city of TH and indirectly for the event. I was curious if there would be more of a LE presence this year as a result of that mess. I try to avoid these events, particularly the south side, if for no other reason than the traffic comes to a standstill when mildly congested. If you hit a red light at Springhill, seems like you sit there for 10 minutes. Couple that with people in both lanes, either N or S bound, going 20 in a 40 nearly guarantees hitting several reds. That is more than anyone should have to bear.

Top Bottom