• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Amazing pick up for the Colts! Browns fans have to be on suicide watch right now. Team is awful and you just gave up your franchise player 2 games into the season for a late 1st round draft pick...lol...Richardson with Bradshaw gives the Colts one of the top 3 backfields along with Luck,Wayne and Hilton. Now we just need to work on the o-line. Great job Colts!!!!

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Amazing pick up for the Colts! Browns fans have to be on suicide watch right now. Team is awful and you just gave up your franchise player 2 games into the season for a late 1st round draft pick...lol...Richardson with Bradshaw gives the Colts one of the top 3 backfields along with Luck,Wayne and Hilton. Now we just need to work on the o-line. Great job Colts!!!!

...and get our college offensive coordinator up to NFL speed.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I agree with you Hoosier Cowboy, that front line needs some work. I was hoping for a return of Tarik Glenn.

The front line isn't that bad. I think the problem lies in communication and blocking schemes. Recognition of defenses has a lot to do with the blocking and when these guys play together more than a couple of games I think we'll see a marked improvement not just in pass blocking but in the run as well.
    We've been limited to what we can run as an offense so far and I'm looking forward to screen passes, delayed handoffs, and less short crossing routes that don't take any time.
    We can't run for one or two yards and then throw it 30 yards for an incompletion. The play calling has to be more consistent and open up defenses. Woefully unimaginative.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The front line isn't that bad. I think the problem lies in communication and blocking schemes. Recognition of defenses has a lot to do with the blocking and when these guys play together more than a couple of games I think we'll see a marked improvement not just in pass blocking but in the run as well.
    We've been limited to what we can run as an offense so far and I'm looking forward to screen passes, delayed handoffs, and less short crossing routes that don't take any time.
    We can't run for one or two yards and then throw it 30 yards for an incompletion. The play calling has to be more consistent and open up defenses. Woefully unimaginative.

I see you have noticed.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County

Did you just say our frontline is not that bad? It's terrible....I agree that the problem is amplified by the fact our offensive play calling is elementary right now but that does change the fact that our O line is not good regardless. We have to do something big in the offseason for our line.....if we do then we are a dangerous team.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Settle down Colts fans. He's a 3.5 yards/carry rusher. By third overall pick standards, that ain't so hot. Granted he was playing in Cleveland, but is the Indy O-line that much better? He may have a long productive career in Indy, but Adrian Peterson he's not.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Did you just say our frontline is not that bad? It's terrible....I agree that the problem is amplified by the fact our offensive play calling is elementary right now but that does change the fact that our O line is not good regardless. We have to do something big in the offseason for our line.....if we do then we are a dangerous team.

I'm just saying to give the O-Line a bit of time to gel and learn to read defenses. They are basically playing together for the first time. It takes a couple of years for a GOOD O-Line to have a good cohesive unit. IF it was easy then every team would be good up front.
    With free agency and salary restrictions it's going to be difficult to keep any type of team together, much less a group of linemen.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    See you in the CFL. He may have sucked, but at least he confined his bad behavior (play), to the field.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    When RGIII is cut by Washington, that will make 3 of the top 5 players selected in the 2012 draft who are either out of the league or lookin for a new team.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom