Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I turned it off.

I don't watch much NFL anymore and the Colts aren't really getting me excited to watch them.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    This many games into the season and Hamilton still hasn't figured out he's in the professional football league. He's doing nothing to confuse defenses or take pressure off Luck. I'll say it out loud.
    FIRE HIM and get someone in here that knows how to coach.
    I decided to do laundry. It's more exciting than the Colts. Sickening.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What I want to know is who is this Peterson guy for AZ, and what kind of dirt does he have on the refs that he can have total immunity from penalties? Several obvious pass interference no-calls... one an open field tackle on TY Hilton when Hilton didn't even have the ball! Even the commentators are baffled by it.

Now, that being said, yes, the Colts are playing VERY badly. I must say I'm not impressed with Richardson... Can we give him back in exchange for our first round draft pick that we gave up??

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I also think that getting down by 21+ points in the first half is a BAD strategy. You can only come back from that so many times before the odds catch up with you.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    What I want to know is who is this Peterson guy for AZ, and what kind of dirt does he have on the refs that he can have total immunity from penalties? Several obvious pass interference no-calls... one an open field tackle on TY Hilton when Hilton didn't even have the ball! Even the commentators are baffled by it.

Now, that being said, yes, the Colts are playing VERY badly. I must say I'm not impressed with Richardson... Can we give him back in exchange for our first round draft pick that we gave up??
    He's also in the ref huddles. What the hell?

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm getting ready to burn my colts shirts! I'm going to mail the ashes to Chuck

Maybe hit up Irsay on Twitter to see if he has any idea what is going on with the team. You'll probably just get a shirtless selfie back but it can't hurt to try.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Maybe hit up Irsay on Twitter to see if he has any idea what is going on with the team. You'll probably just get a shirtless selfie back but it can't hurt to try.
    I don't know how to do the twitter, and I don't need any shirtless selfies!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Selfies are nothing new... When I was a kid, I can still remember dad yelling, "Get out of the damn bathroom! What the hell are you doing in there anyway?!"

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy

NO ONE will run behind the lack of blocking we're putting up. Luck is getting hit every time he drops back to throw. It doesn't help when you pull your running backs and take away that little bit of blocking help as well.
    I see this as a coaching flaw mostly. Pagano (or who ever is calling this mess) had better get some butts in gear. This season is salvageable still. Just get these guys playing football and get some smart coaching in place.

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    Colts, before play began today, were sitting on the #2 seed in the AFC while dealing with some key injuries. And folks here saying "same old Colts" and "Fire Pep"? Absolute definition of "Bandwagon". Unreal!!! These guys are good and will be for years to come. Don't worry folks, we true fans will keep some room on the bandwagon for you when they begin bringing home championships again......and you're all saying "I knew it all along, Andrew Luck is the real deal"....."Chuck really knows the game".....Pfffffffft on all of you!!!!!!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Colts, before play began today, were sitting on the #2 seed in the AFC while dealing with some key injuries. And folks here saying "same old Colts" and "Fire Pep"? Absolute definition of "Bandwagon". Unreal!!! These guys are good and will be for years to come. Don't worry folks, we true fans will keep some room on the bandwagon for you when they begin bringing home championships again......and you're all saying "I knew it all along, Andrew Luck is the real deal"....."Chuck really knows the game".....Pfffffffft on all of you!!!!!!
    I ain't askeered! I know what they're capable of and what they've done. Just a disappointing game is all (to me anyhow).

Top Bottom