• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Ok, so I'm at my Aunts wake up in Gurnee ,IL. And I find myself posting on INGO while sitting in the lounge of the funeral home. I was wondering, where is the weirdest place you've ever posted on INGO at?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Either the Dr's office or from a hammock in the middle of Morgan-Monroe State Forest where I just happened to catch a little signal.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I've posted while teaching a law school class. OK, we were watching a video at the time, but still.

That's funny! I was posting while in Civ Pro and wasn't paying attention. At some point I heard my last name called and looked up to see the entire class looking at me. It didn't help that I had not read because I was called to present in the prior class and thought I was good for a while. :laugh:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I've surfed, mod(ed), and banned on three continents. I must say, the bathrooms in Amsterdam have great reception. :rockwoot:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I once had a copy of the INGO database dismounted from the main server and mounted on my laptop while sitting in a State Park campground and tethered to my cell phone for internet access. That's right, for a few brief seconds, you were all sitting around the campfire with me and you didn't even know it. I bet your page refresh timed out once or twice, though. :):

Top Bottom