• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    That is crazy.....now that is a trigger happy mofo. I wouldnt blame people for being outraged over this. Them cops need tasers or balls one.....I don't know how 2 of them couldn't subdue that guy without shooting him......and 8-10 times, come on. Whatever happened to slapjacks, batons, lead knuckle gloves and a tough guy as a cop.

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    What you cannot tell from the video is that the suspect, while yelling to kill him and advancing on officers has a knife in his hand. This was a good shoot, why would you taser a man within 20 feet advancing on you with an edged weapon?

Before crucifying the officers involved, lets look into the facts of the shoot.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    What you cannot tell from the video is that the suspect, while yelling to kill him and advancing on officers has a knife in his hand. This was a good shoot, why would you taser a man within 20 feet advancing on you with an edged weapon?

Before crucifying the officers involved, lets look into the facts of the shoot.

Amen.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    That is crazy.....now that is a trigger happy mofo. I wouldnt blame people for being outraged over this. Them cops need tasers or balls one.....I don't know how 2 of them couldn't subdue that guy without shooting him......and 8-10 times, come on. Whatever happened to slapjacks, batons, lead knuckle gloves and a tough guy as a cop.

Are you serious or forgetting purple?

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I think men are not made like they use to be......everyone ready to shoot someone and afraid of taking a beating. It's like we are afraid to fight now days. I remember my old man whipping 3 guys one night....they were armed with tire iron and a pipe wrench, my dad beat everyone of their behinds, broke ones jaw......sure he could have just shot them but that wouldnt be near as much fun. Maybe it's how I was raised....

I guess I just don't understand. These cops shot 8-10 times with people standing around......tell me they couldn't have easily killed an innocent person. If I discharged a weapon like that, I would be charged.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I think men are not made like they use to be......everyone ready to shoot someone and afraid of taking a beating. It's like we are afraid to fight now days. I remember my old man whipping 3 guys one night....they were armed with tire iron and a pipe wrench, my dad beat everyone of their behinds, broke ones jaw......sure he could have just shot them but that wouldnt be near as much fun. Maybe it's how I was raised....

I guess I just don't understand. These cops shot 8-10 times with people standing around......tell me they couldn't have easily killed an innocent person. If I discharged a weapon like that, I would be charged.
    When dealing with people ready to kill you every day you don't take unnecessary risks. Police are allowed to defend themselves too.

Your statement in bold is borderline :bs: You're assuming something because you fear it, not because you actually believe it would happen.

Last edited:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If I discharged a weapon like that, I would be charged.

Were I in the situation that I truly feared for my life and felt shooting someone was my only recourse, the last thing I would be worried about is being charged with discharging a firearm. Ending a threat to my life would be the only thing I care about.

Top Bottom