Not open for further replies.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I don't know what happened to the first thread, but somehow it got closed. We'll see if they let me attempt it again???
    Here is an adapted copy of the OP from the first thread:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In response to a thread in the Support/Suggestions forum, I started this thread so we can chat/gossip among ourselves about our friends who have stepped over the line. Those among us who have fooled around gotten banned by our excellent admin/mod staff on INGO.
    Maybe I'm next for creating this thread?

INGO makes the rules, I just try to follow them.
    If the staff allows this thread to exist (and INGOers actually participate,) I'd suggest that this thread is about the WHO and the WHY as opposed to whining and fussing about various interpretations of rules and how they are enforced. I'd also suggest that this is not where questions are posed to the INGO staff, the Support/Suggestions forum is for that. Lastly I'd suggest that we be respectful of those of us who may not chime into the conversation.

One thread to subscribe to and check in on to see who has been banned recently would be very helpful for those of us who treat INGO as our social media. It'd be cool if we didn't let this turn into a massive joke thread with pages of BS to sort through so we can find what we we're looking for.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had a at least a dozen on point posts in the last thread. Maybe we can do better this time? :dunno:
    Anyway here we go... :popcorn:

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I was reading a very interesting necro-thread and happened to notice Fargo is still a shooter. Is he gone for good?

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Yeah, that's interesting. He called someone a name and got banned. Never knew that was a permaban. We must be missing part of the story. Where's Paul Harvey?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I'm in. I'd like to see this one stay open, so lets try to keep it on topic.

Who was banned
    Why they were banned

I think the last one turned in to a *****-fest about whether or not people agreed with the rule violation.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Yeah, that's interesting. He called someone a name and got banned. Never knew that was a permaban. We must be missing part of the story. Where's Paul Harvey?

It has to be more than that. I got dinged for name-calling and it was just an infraction.
    (For calling someone "Einstein" sarcastically).

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    It has to be more than that. I got dinged for name-calling and it was just an infraction.
    (For calling someone "Einstein" sarcastically).

Same here, infraction for letting an ahole know that he was an ahole. Got one point that fell off after a week. I understand mine but "Einstein" warranted one?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'm in. I'd like to see this one stay open, so lets try to keep it on topic.

Who was banned
    Why they were banned

I think the last one turned in to a *****-fest about whether or not people agreed with the rule violation.
    Considering many of the recent bans were related to the rule and enforcement, it's relevant. Bans are the only way we know where the moving goal posts are at any given time.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I am in.

I notice Lebowski is still shooter'ed. He must have got a perma ban too. We have lost some people with pretty high post counts.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've come up with an idea to keep from getting banned. If ever I start feeling "feisty", and think I might post something of a questionable nature in here, I'll just put these on until the feeling passes...

boxing-gloves-pictures.jpg

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I think ____ that ________ has got to ______ completely______. ______ ____________ ___ is not only _____. Is it possible to _____ or at least ______.

There can't be _______ ____ and make sure _______.

Anyone else agree about ______?

This post has been sanitized for your convenience and to insure no person(s), non-person(s), either living, non-living or undead are offended, insulted, belittled, inspired, depressed or butthurt in any foreseeable form in reality or delusional thought.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I think ____ that ________ has got to ______ completely______. ______ ____________ ___ is not only _____. Is it possible to _____ or at least ______.

There can't be _______ ____ and make sure _______.

Anyone else agree about ______?

This post has been sanitized for your convenience and to insure no person(s), non-person(s), either living, non-living or undead are offended, insulted, belittled, inspired, depressed or butthurt in any foreseeable form in reality or delusional thought.

Very productive, thanks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom