• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Update just signed the paperwork and she will be signing it when she gets off work. Looks like it will be finalized a few days after Christmas :)

:rockwoot: This is a good thing folks. Wife filed the paperwork 2 days ago and we couldnt be happier. We are settling everything like adults, duel at noon tomorrow.

And parties all winter :banana:

Last edited:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So what kind of duel will this be?

A wild west gun duel?
    A sword fight?
    Riding at each other on gallant steeds and jousting?
    A knife fight just like in West Side Story?

Oh please let it be the knife fight. Or a joust. Jousting is a blast

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Bravo!!! I went thru an "amicable" divorce about 8 years ago. I know I couldn't be happier and she's now babysitting her ailing multi-millionaire aunt in Corpus Christi so I assume she's happy to be where it doesn't snow or drop below 60 degrees.

It's amazing what a HUGE lift you get when exiting a bad relationship!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Probably sounds bad, but once I got over the shock and all, I realized my first wife's death was the best thing that had happened to me in my adult life. Even better than a divorce, because that would've kept me suffering until last November. I'm kinda in favor of not suffering, if it can be avoided.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I had an absolute BLAST when I was single (between wives) ! I lived in a total dump, was in a band at the time and my place became our official practice venue, and dated a lot of women. Beer, loud music, and women were an everyday thing, absolutely loved it, until I met my wife, then all that stopped. I'm happy now, too, don't get me wrong, but that was a fun time.

Life is what you make of it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I had an absolute BLAST when I was single (between wives) ! I lived in a total dump, was in a band at the time and my place became our official practice venue, and dated a lot of women. Beer, loud music, and women were an everyday thing, absolutely loved it, until I met my wife, then all that stopped. I'm happy now, too, don't get me wrong, but that was a fun time.

Life is what you make of it.

Ah....memory's of another life in another time. Long hair. 2 hot rods. Total dump house with a 3 car garage. My brother and I both played in numerous bands. Before I get in trouble........great days.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Good luck Bunny! The single life can be awesome........until your friends run out of bail money.:cool:

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Bravo!!! I went thru an "amicable" divorce about 8 years ago. I know I couldn't be happier and she's now babysitting her ailing multi-millionaire aunt in Corpus Christi so I assume she's happy to be where it doesn't snow or drop below 60 degrees.

It's amazing what a HUGE lift you get when exiting a bad relationship!

I LOVE Corpus Christi :yesway: Can You Hook Me Up ;)

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    My first marriage didn't go so well either. Our split got really nasty but hopefully yours keeps going smooth. Good thing was the 2nd time I was much more sure of what I wanted. Been married this time for 5 years, together for 8 and I couldn't be happier.
    Hope it works out as well for you.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    My first marriage didn't go so well either. Our split got really nasty but hopefully yours keeps going smooth. Good thing was the 2nd time I was much more sure of what I wanted. Been married this time for 5 years, together for 8 and I couldn't be happier.
    Hope it works out as well for you.

Never take it for granted. Always question yourself, whether you're giving her what she deserves. Protip: she deserves more than that.

Top Bottom