• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Please read the whole post if you are going to participate!

So here's the deal:

I am giving away a site membership. And of course there are a few guide lines for eligibility. You must have a minimum of 100 quality posts. And have an average of 3 post per day or more. And not be a current site supporter. I would like this to go to a active member. Someone that really wants to be a supporter. But can't justify spending the money right now.

So, how are we going to do this? It's a numbers game. First poster will start with the number "1" Then I want the next poster to add one number. Keep adding to the number in each post! After you post please refresh the page to make sure you have your number. If someone beats you to the number just edit the number in your post.

You are responsible for entering your number without it being a duplicate. If there are 2 33's it's the first one that counts. I can not change this! You have to. And no playing lucky numbers! I want these to be consecutive numbers. It will make it easier for me. I will used a random number generator to select the lucky number. If your number is selected, then you win! I will draw the lucky number on the 28th of November 2014 at 9:00PM. I will announce the winner a short time later. I will verify the winners post count. If it's not within the guide lines I will draw another number!

What to I get out of this? Nothing but Karma! Not looking for Rep points. I have had people do nice things for me. I believe in pay it forward. And I am!!

So... get ready, get set, and go!!

And best of luck!!!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Cool deal. I hope whoever wins it appreciates it. I could afford it but I'm a cheapskate...George Washington puts sunglasses on when I pull a dollar bill out of my wallet.

Top Bottom