• mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I hope the mods can tolerate one more thread relating to tomorrow's surgery for the young lady so many of us have pictured in our avatars. Kirk mentioned that it would be nice if there was some way for Baldguy's INGO family to help with the out-of-pocket expenses for this hospitalization. Mbills took the initiative to set up a GoFundMe page for donations. Here is the link...use mbills paypal link below...

If anyone would prefer to do paypal, cash or check in lieu of using this page, please contact Mbills directly for info on how to do so. He has agreed to consolidate the donations and get them to Baldguy.

It is my understanding that the Go Fund Me site does take a processing fee from donations made. Mbills shared that Paypal does not charge if it is indicated as a gift when the funds are transferred. Just some info in case anyone has questions about how these sites work.

If you cannot contribute any financial support, please keep this family in your prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Paypal email address is mattbills@gmail.com

If you're going this route please check the box indicating that it is a GIFT (FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY)!

In the notes section, please denote your username and indicate that it is for baldguy just to make book keeping easier.

Last edited:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Gosh darn Opera to heck, straight to heck, I tell you. I used to like it so much :( I need a new email client, then I can abandon that millstone around my neck once and for all. At least under windoze. It still seems to work if you're using an actual operating system. Now, let's try this again.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Ok, this whole computer is just pissing me right the heck off. I curse Bill Gates' name, and would consign him to the deepest pits of hell, were it in my power. Get thee behind me, Bill Gates, thou art an offense unto me. Ok, let's try it again for real.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Now it seems to have worked. Why does this continue to be such a problem after 40 years? I think I could have got it to work better with an IMSAI 8080 with a Lear Siegler ADM3A and a Bell 212 modem. Idiocracy.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    It truly is amazing to see complete strangers step-up and help out a fellow INGO member meet the financial obligations associated with the surgery for his daughter. Damn, makes me feel proud to be a Hoosier and fellow gun owner.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    We're up to $665! Keep pushing INGO! If we can get to $1000 I'll do a t-shirt and shorts snow angel, front and back. I'd say nude but that would be a disincentive to donate.

Top Bottom