• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Sorry to hear this. I did not know him personally, but since he was a long time member, I had seen his name pop up all over the forum for years.

Thoughts with his family. :ingo:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    HandK (Gary) has really done a lot for this forum and will be sorely missed. One of the great, upstanding individuals that populate this forum.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Sad news, indeed. I sent the info along.

This is back from RachelMarie; "I heard last night. I tried to log in to send my condolences but can't remember password.
    He was one of the nicest guys and will forever be missed. I was so sad to hear the news."

baldguy637

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Montgomery County
    I never met the man, but had talked with him on here a few times. He seemed like a great man, and I'll miss his upbeat attitude.

Rest in peace, and may his family be comforted knowing what a great man he was.

*RachelMarie*

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2015
    Florida
    Sad news, indeed. I sent the info along.

This is back from RachelMarie; "I heard last night. I tried to log in to send my condolences but can't remember password.
    He was one of the nicest guys and will forever be missed. I was so sad to hear the news."

Thanks Annie. I still had to find a way to come here and send my condolences.
    Gary, you will be missed! My prayers go out to his family and friends. The world lost an amazing soul. Rip Gary!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I met him once in person and he made one hell of an impression on me. Best of the best. He also gave me one hell of a deal on one of his H&K's :D His passing made the P30L just a little more special to me.

Top Bottom