• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Clarion gave away my room in Nashville for the NRA Annual Meeting. I hope they gave it to a fellow INGO member.

I don't have a Clarion room in downtown Nashville but they did manage to charge my credit card.

Dad and I are in Clarksville on 24 in a Super 8. Walking over to The King for a chicken burrito.

What a day I am having!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Clarion gave away my room in Nashville for the NRA Annual Meeting. I hope they gave it to a fellow INGO member.

I don't have a Clarion room in downtown Nashville but they did manage to charge my credit card.

Dad and I are in Clarksville on 24 in a Super 8. Walking over to The King for a chicken burrito.

What a day I am having!

You didn't try a "stern look" did you.
    I thought you needed to work on that.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Dad had the eggs and sausage and I had the chicken burrito. +1 El Rey; -1 Burger King.

You didn't try a "stern look" did you.
    I thought you needed to work on that.

The waitress gave me a confused, not stern, look when I ordered in Spanish.

Did they assault you and steal your firearms?

My 1911 and M638 are right beside me. Dad still has his Ruger Service Six on as he watches Fox Hate news.

All firearms present and accounted for.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If it makes you feel better, I'm hating on Expedia right now. Used them for an upcoming trip. At least one spam per day, and it took 2 weeks for their website to reflect what was actually happening with my airline tickets. They kept showing they were waiting confirmation from the airline (which should happen within 24 hours), but the airline had already locked in my ticket when I called customer support... which their automated system kept saying it couldnt find my phone number when looking up my reservations, but sure enough they had it by the time I got to talk to "Kevin". And two weeks later They switched my reservation from a morning departure to an evening... Took calling them and holding my breath to get the airline to put me back on the flight I ACTUALLY booked. If I am taking the time and effort to get my ass out of bed at 5am, Its for good reason. I dont book an early AM flight for S&Gs.

(CSB: I once called a support line and heard in a VERY VERY thick SW asian accent "Hello, my name is Shaniqua, how may I be helping you today?" I actually started laughing at her. No way that was her real name.)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Status update: raining in Nashville. News is freaking out. I thought it rained in the South. No hit piece on NRA convention on news . . . yet.

News in focused on firing pins being removed from display guns. Shannon's lies has them all spun up over this.

*Forgot how hot the newschicks down here are. Fox17 is amazing.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Status update: raining in Nashville. News is freaking out. I thought it rained in the South. No hit piece on NRA convention on news . . . yet.

News in focused on firing pins being removed from display guns. Shannon's lies has them all spun up over this.

*Forgot how hot the newschicks down here are. Fox17 is amazing.
    How many Demanding Mommies have you seen?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    No Mommies Who Need Action sighted. Nashville coppers are out but they all look bored. Talking on cell phones, standing around with arms crossed. Dad wanted to walk around to find the mounted patrol to talk horses. I don't know if NPD has horses but have not seen them as of yet.

We hit the Frothy Monkey for breakfast (recommended) and then walked around this morning for a constitutional.

Now I am a room surrounded by lawyers. INGO lawyers are camped out on the extreme right wing on the conference room. Halbrook is speaking.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yes, I am remembering this as it was aptly demonstrated driving in this morning. We were lucky as we left super early. The jacked up pick up trucks were not out in numbers yet.

I was down there at the beginning of last month. my first evening, it was raining enough to make you jog to the door from your car, but not enough to sit and wait it out. I had one guy on a 5 lane road come to a complete stop before making a right turn into a parking log. :facepalm: Later I was following a guy doing 25 in a 40.

The next day it snowed 4" and I got stuck in my hotel because they have 3 snow plows and two pallets of Morton salt bags for the entire damn city.

Top Bottom