• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    This thread is to document my garage build.... I have been putting the photo's up in my lighting thread, but decided it might deserve its own place to document the build. So here are the photo's from the first 4 days of construction.

Last edited:

30calmachinegunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Westfield
    Probably because of regulations concerning having a detached structure that exceeds the house size, being attached it doesn't apply. If detached would probably need variances along with the hassle

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Are you doing it yourself or having someone else put it up? If someone else, would you recommend them?

Thanks,

Joe

I have contracted with the amish to build it.... This will be the second building the same guy has built for me. I would recommend them.... they have made their mistakes, but he doesn't try to hide them.... they fix it and move on. I really like working with them, and I doubt this will be the last time I use them.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I have contracted with the amish to build it.... This will be the second building the same guy has built for me. I would recommend them.... they have made their mistakes, but he doesn't try to hide them.... they fix it and move on. I really like working with them, and I doubt this will be the last time I use them.

Yeah, Amish craftsmanship is just like any other craftsmanship, some guys are good, some are not. The Amishman my grandpa used to build the garage at my current house, was not.:noway:

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Yeah, Amish craftsmanship is just like any other craftsmanship, some guys are good, some are not. The Amishman my grandpa used to build the garage at my current house, was not.:noway:

:):....really.....AGREE!.....LOL...
    people think.....the Amish is THE shizz.....:rolleyes:
    like ya said.....some of'em....know whut they do'n.....some of'em don't......ain't NONE of'em no no better'n any other highly skill'd tradesman.....NONE of'em...

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield

Do you have their number? Website?

:):

Top Bottom