I know, I know.......I am so immature.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Any of you ever hear of prankdial? I have never laughed so hard as messing with this site. It is funny.......even if a little immature. Works best on people with a little temper. We did the "kicked my dog" to the daughter and son in law last night....I laughed until I had tears in my eyes. Stupid website....but what a chuckle.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    That is so last year!
    I admit I have had my share of messing with people. I think the best is when we pranked our old boss. He was getting upset then you could tell when he figured out it was a joke.

PrankDial - The Original Internet Prank Call Website

You go there, enter a friends number and it has the option of what number you want it to show up as on their caller ID (caller id spoofing). It plays the prank once they pick up and you have the option to record it so you can hear their reaction.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I am not showing this to my son....he needs no encouragement. These are pretty good though!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Oh Boy am I gonna be sorry I found this thread..........I mean............this is way too childish for me.
    You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    How about someone starts a service where they will actually call and prank people. Not sure how people fall for this recorded call stuff.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    ThreadJack - Not related to this topic - at all.

Can I get everybody's phone numbers so we can keep in touch better? Ya, Thanks! :):

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I played the "need a hug" on a co-worker. I'm sure a question or 2 will be asked tomorrow.
    :):

Since Ingo'ers want my number it's 876-7676

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    That is so last year!
    I admit I have had my share of messing with people. I think the best is when we pranked our old boss. He was getting upset then you could tell when he figured out it was a joke.

You go there, enter a friends number and it has the option of what number you want it to show up as on their caller ID (caller id spoofing). It plays the prank once they pick up and you have the option to record it so you can hear their reaction.

Thanks for showing us this!
    I hope I don't get in trouble with it!

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    That is so last year!

Last year? They have had apps on smart phones for years now. There used to be two really good apps but now they are littered with spam and ads.

My wife and I did something similar to her brother a few years ago. It was a recorded message saying that he is under investigation for pirating music and movies. It then offered him to record a message that could be used in his defense. The recording was him just freaking out and going on about hos he is calling the cops and he is going to come for us. Once my wife told him, I dont think I saw him for a few months. I would say he was pretty upset.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I don't know if its still around but there used to be an app where you could make two people call each other and record it. Like both of their phones would ring like the other was calling. I think it was called evil operator.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I don't know if its still around but there used to be an app where you could make two of your friends call each other and record it. Like both of their phones would ring like the other was calling. I think it was called evil operator.

Oh - I want that..... :yesway:

Top Bottom