• Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Missed Connection: M4F Muncie Wendys

A few weeks ago, I was at the Wendy's in Muncie. I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt and CCing a G26 with 2 extra mags. I had a 1100 lumens flash light, a tactical pen and 3/4 length operator pants. You may have recognized me as an operator. You were wearing a S&W Hoodie and OC a handgun under your hoodie. I ordered a Baconater sandwich and small frys and a Diet Coke. I was enjoying my Diet Coke in the parking lot when I spotted you printing. You seemed like a nice gun friend, so I took a picture of you. I think we could be best shooting buddies but I was too shy to say anything. I drive a vehicle with those little gun family stickers on the back. I think you were hungry because you went to a restaurant. I like 9mm's, rifles and black powder. If you want to go shooting, please tell me what color converse all stars I was wearing.

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    i don't know, I'm simple.

I was confused by this part: "You were wearing a S&W Hoodie and OC a handgun under your hoodie." and "...when I spotted you printing."

On behalf of INGO, I want to know, how can it be OC UNDER a hoodie and how does one print if it's OC?

Well?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    A few weeks ago, I was at the Wendy's in Muncie. I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt and CCing a G26 with 2 extra mags. I had a 1100 lumens flash light, a tactical pen and 3/4 length operator pants. You may have recognized me as an operator.

Those are called "capri pants". :D

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    i don't know, I'm simple.

I was confused by this part: "You were wearing a S&W Hoodie and OC a handgun under your hoodie." and "...when I spotted you printing."

On behalf of INGO, I want to know, how can it be OC UNDER a hoodie and how does one print if it's OC?

Well?

Hence my post about "printing," lol

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I still think there's some kind of code about meets and approved activities in these "missed connections" posts. I've check the FAQs and tapped my foot under the stall several times and....nothing.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Was your stance wide enough while you were tapping your foot? He might've thought you were just listening to your ipad.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I heard talk of printing and butts. I'm well versed in these areas and would like to help any way I can.

Top Bottom