• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    I rarely eat breakfast, let alone fast food for breakfast. But it was a long night last night and is going to be a long day today, so i stopped by McDonalds for breakfast. The individual in front of my ordered a Bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit meal. Good choice, my stomach growled. Until he uttered the craziest thing I've ever heard, "Can I get that without the BACON". Instantly I started scanning everyone around me. I did a james yeager spin move to make sure he was alone before fleeing to my truck. Now that I'm in a safe place I need to know how to report this evil terrorist. Does McD's have to report "without bacon" customers or is it my responsibility?

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Should have went to Hardee's. Much better biscuits and bacon and I'm pretty sure if you order no bacon at Hardee's you would be immediately removed from the store.

Last edited:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    McDonald's bacon sucks and half the time there's barely any in there. Tiny, thin strips. Or it'll be too crispy and terrible. The last time I had one I thought to myself how little the crap bacon even mattered on the biscuit.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I once heard a guy order a cheeseburger without the cheese. They asked if he wanted a hamburger instead since it would be cheaper, and he insisted on the cheeseburger without the cheese.

Last edited:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I would have asked him if I could have his portion. You know, to see if his beef was with bacon or he was just on a diet or something.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Should have went to Hardee's. Much better biscuits and bacon and I'm pretty sure if you order no bacon at Hardee's you would be immediately removed from the store.

Agree. I used to work right across the street from hardees. Got breakfast there at least once a week.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I don't blame him, I don't want McD's bacon either. Perhaps if they were a little more fanatical about making sure it was cooked properly.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Hardee's breakfast sammy's rule of McD's

As do their burgers. I would say theirs are on par with the casual restuaurants like Max and Ermas, Chilis, etc.

I LOOOOOVE me a Hardees thickburger.

Speaking of, you offended me Churchmouse and I demand we discuss it over a burger.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    As do their burgers. I would say theirs are on par with the casual restuaurants like Max and Ermas, Chilis, etc.

I LOOOOOVE me a Hardees thickburger.

Speaking of, you offended me Churchmouse and I demand we discuss it over a burger.

Agree with CM on this, Hardees burgers are among the best from that level of restaurant. Their bacon cheeseburger. . .:thumbsup:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    let me explain that comment lol I'm with JD on this one McDucks bacon sucks -- its too few and crisp to almost burnt . that's why I order the sausage egg cheese mcmuffin :) I'll cook my own bacon at home

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    let me explain that comment lol I'm with JD on this one McDucks bacon sucks -- its too few and crisp to almost burnt . that's why I order the sausage egg cheese mcmuffin :) I'll cook my own bacon at home

That is actually where it gets tricky. Because Hardee's sausage is gross but McD's at least to me is actually pretty tasty. What you gotta try some time is to get a regular sausage biscuit from McD's then go to Hardee's and get a bacon egg and cheese biscuit remove sausage from and discard the nasty McD's biscuit, add McD's sausage to Hardee's BEC biscuit and enjoy the ultimate breakfast fast food heart attack sammich.

Top Bottom