• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Almost afraid to click on this, knowing INGO it could go horribly wrong fast but read about it earlier. All I can say is that Darwin is gonna run out of room in his coffin after carving another notch in it all the time!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    wackikiwabbit.jpg

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    I've been to Yellowstone a couple times, and it isnt like the Park doesnt warn you of all types of Dangers. There are plenty of signs warning you to stay on the paths unstable ground and boiling water. The report said it dissolved him! That is some seriously acidic water.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I've been to Yellowstone twice, and even as a kid of only five the first time, I knew well enough to never venture off of the wooden walkways and designated trails.
    Just looking at the well named Dragon's Mouth, at that time blasting an evil smelling slate gray mud and water and quite literally roaring, we walked carefully.
    Anyone wanting to do this "hot-potting" thing must be a special kind of stupid, heavily under the influence, or have severely masochistic suicidal tendencies.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    I went through Yellow Stone a couple of months ago and when you walk around the hot springs and mud pots, you can feel the acidic spray and mist on your face. If you can feel it that easily on your skin, you know the springs are highly acidic. A body wouldn't last long under those conditions. I guess we have another Darwin award winner here.

Top Bottom