• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    9 grand kids and 2 great grand kids most all are girls and all in the room opening their presents..............................:runaway:

My ears are still numb

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I had four of my five here today with other family members. I love the sounds of their happiness, it very infectious.

When my kids were little we visited my parents house. My daughter was putting her handprints all over the full view glass storm door. I didn't want my mom to have to do extra work cleaning those awful handprints off so I told my daughter not to be putting her hand all over Nana's door.

Right away my Mom called me by my FIRST and MIDDLE name! :runaway:

She then gave me words of wisdom that mean the world to me today.
    "You leave that baby alone, those handprints on that door stay long after you take her home with you. They continue to remind me of the joy those babies bring me"

Enjoy them while you can!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Had Christmas for our youngest grand daughter last weekend since she is out of town with her dad's family today. The looks on her face as she opened her presents were priceless! :)

rudyman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    dekalb co.
    I have a set of hand prints on my back door glass put there July 4 2015,I wash around them ,reminder every day when I come home that somebody is excited to see me . Waiting for the little ones as I type this ,add 4 or 5 nieces and nephews and I will be in heaven.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    My oldest grand son just deployed to the litter box.
    Semper Fi.
    I miss the days of the little ones. The family has plenty of little ones but they're spread all over the country.
    I love Christmas.
    Hearing protection is sometimes necessary. LOL!

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I have two and they can be very loud and high energy. I would not trade them for the world. Love to see them come over and hate to see them leave.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We had the three grandsons over yesterday also, all under 5. Papaw and the boys always have fun playing. I think because we are all about the same mental age. I got 2 of them each a big nerf rifle. I was surprised how powerful they shot...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A day without my G-daughters is an empty day more or less. Regardless of how much I get done or what is going on if I do not get pestered by them it is an empty day.................:(

Top Bottom