• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    We've got several windows open to take advantage of the 60's outside...not often that you get a chance to exchange the whole house's air with naturally humidified and maybe cleaner outside air...at the end of December.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was out on my mower on Friday, mulching up the last of the leaves. If it weren't so wet I'd probably be out there doing something else today. I did get most of the Christmas lights taken down this morning though. I'll take this weather!

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Ran push mower out of gas today. I should finish up the leaves but I think it will get cold again if I wait long enough.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Our widows are open too. Crazy as this was my post today in 2012:

Thank god for a two stage snowblower II Electric Boogaloo: two pickups with plows went through 45 mins ago in a staggered formation and plowed all but 6-8' of the road... left our side untouched, pushing ALL of the snow from the opposite side ALL THE WAY across to ours... (the opposite side driveways have no extra snow back in them to indicate they were splitting the snow equally to each side) Now I get to take the blower back out and effectively snow blow what was an area 20x 100'. Apparently I am responsible for the area from my garage door to the opposite curb. A**munches.

Mayors action line is getting an earful about that negligent and lazy contractor. I think these are the same lazy contractors several years back ignored my side of the street for the entire block (yet cleaned as far as you could see beyond the next cross street curb to curb) because my neighbor left his car parked on the curb. No plowing up to and then swerving out and around his car... nope skipped the WHOLE block due to one car.

/rant

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Huh. It's been raining here most of the day. I'm trying to fight off a cold, and the after-effects of too much wine, too much holiday food, and not enough sleep! Hydrating, drinking herbal tea and trying to get the house straightened up is my only agenda today!

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    I can finally see the grass here in northern Indiana

Even though some of us northerners will only see a high of 50 today, figured that was a sign to take down the exterior Christmas lights. Not that it makes much difference in this household as it's kinda hard to retain the Holiday spirit when we went from 2" on the ground yesterday to nuthang but dirty snow piles heaped up from the plows.

Been watching the webcams out in the Dakotas past two days, I suspect they'd tell ya they got too much spirit over Christmas.

Greyson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2016
    Irvington/Indy
    My wife had both knees replaced so she needs to get out and walk. The cold has been her excuse but today that excuse (and any remaining snow) has melted away.

Yay!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    It was 65 at 6:00 this morning, was 74 about half hour ago before the rain started. Everything is so wet that the humidity was running in the mid 90% range, so even with the windows open and a good breeze it was rather sticky.

Top Bottom