• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This should be a great season. Looking forward to parking my butt in a seat at Mackey tonight!

PUalum04

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Hope
    Looking forward to the season as well. A subcontractor of ours gave us some tickets for the February 1 game vs. Northwestern. Boiler up!

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    Carsen Edwards is fun to watch because he doesn't know he is a freshmen. He still makes mistakes he shouldn't, takes shots he shouldn't and makes passes he shouldn't. He is however the kind of PG that Purdue has lacked the last several years. If they do not win the BIG 10 this year I will be sorely disappointed. However, I've been sorely disappointed before when loaded teams fail to produce. I am a Boiler after all.

Dirty Steve

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Carsen Edwards is fun to watch because he doesn't know he is a freshmen. He still makes mistakes he shouldn't, takes shots he shouldn't and makes passes he shouldn't. He is however the kind of PG that Purdue has lacked the last several years. If they do not win the BIG 10 this year I will be sorely disappointed. However, I've been sorely disappointed before when loaded teams fail to produce. I am a Boiler after all.

Dirty Steve

You are right. I would love to take his aggressiveness especially to basket and against the press and put it in some others. Lack of clock awareness definitely needs work.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    We need to win this one. That Minnesota loss stung.

Download Boiler Lights app and start it up during visitor lineup. Point the flash on your phone at the court.

Boys will be part of the light show.

Hope we can walk out of there smiling tomorrow :cool:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I may have 1 extra ticket in Lafayette for the Wisconsin game today. If anyone is interested let me know.

Top Bottom