• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    87   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I would like to wish everyone a safe and happy new year in 2017. Gonna be a good year I think. My oldest will graduate high school in 2017, making the wife and I empty-nesters. This is going to be a whole new deal for us having both of our children out making their way in the world. I think we did good teaching them how the world works, but that doesn't mean they won't go out and try to change it... Lol. Good luck to both of you. We love you. Go give it your best shot. I'm proud of both our children, and how kind, and loving they have grown up to be.

One good thing is they will have a better chance if our country settles back down into the great nation I know it can be. Thank God, we will say goodbye to the worst idiot ever to hold the office of the president. That alone is cause for celebration for the future of our country. I pray that Trump doesn't mess things up.

I ask everyone to have faith in God, and try to live a life that would make him proud. Be kind to one another as much as you can. (I know that some people can really try your nerves.) Be kind to animals too. Try not to do too much stupid stuff. Take care of your health. Keep your eye out for all the evil out there in the world, but try not to let it keep you from enjoying life. If you see your fellow man in need, and have the means to help, try it out. It's a good feeling.

I offer a special prayer of a good year to all my brothers and sisters in arms who are out there serving (or have served) to keep our nation (and the world) a safer place. This includes all of our police officers, fire fighters, and other first responders who's efforts often go unnoticed, or are even targeted by criminals.

God Bless America

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    Happy New Year daddyusmaximus, and to all on the board. Hoping you and yours have a safe and prosperous 2017!

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I would like to wish everyone a safe and happy new year in 2017. Gonna be a good year I think. My oldest will graduate high school in 2017, making the wife and I empty-nesters. This is going to be a whole new deal for us having both of our children out making their way in the world. I think we did good teaching them how the world works, but that doesn't mean they won't go out and try to change it... Lol. Good luck to both of you. We love you. Go give it your best shot. I'm proud of both our children, and how kind, and loving they have grown up to be.

One good thing is they will have a better chance if our country settles back down into the great nation I know it can be. Thank God, we will say goodbye to the worst idiot ever to hold the office of the president. That alone is cause for celebration for the future of our country. I pray that Trump doesn't mess things up.

I ask everyone to have faith in God, and try to live a life that would make him proud. Be kind to one another as much as you can. (I know that some people can really try your nerves.) Be kind to animals too. Try not to do too much stupid stuff. Take care of your health. Keep your eye out for all the evil out there in the world, but try not to let it keep you from enjoying life. If you see your fellow man in need, and have the means to help, try it out. It's a good feeling.

I offer a special prayer of a good year to all my brothers and sisters in arms who are out there serving (or have served) to keep our nation (and the world) a safer place. This includes all of our police officers, fire fighters, and other first responders who's efforts often go unnoticed, or are even targeted by criminals.

God Bless America

Well said sir, very well said indeed. The very same to you and your great family. God bless, and God-speed.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Happy New Year everyone. Wishing you the best of times in 2017

Those so inclined, perhaps pray for Trump, he can use all the help he can get

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Happy New Year everyone. Wishing you the best of times in 2017

Those so inclined, perhaps pray for Trump, he can use all the help he can get

Scripture admonishes us to pray for ALL our leaders. Some make it easier than others to offer their names up to the Lord...

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Stay Safe! There are a lot of amateur drinkers on the roads tonight.
    As a former professional drinker, I usually stayed either home or over a friend's when celebrating...

Happy and prosperous New Year to all.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Happy New Year INGO :D

2016.png

Top Bottom