• What do you think should happen to Pagano

• Total voters

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Grigson has not done much to keep the cupboards stocked, and his draft record is mediocre at best. If not for Luck and Hilton, it would be deplorable. Let us not even discuss his FA acquisitions. Pagano has been consistently out coached, under prepared, and extremely slow to adjust to opposing schemes. They both have been given enough time.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I wish there was a way to vote out Irsay.
    Can we all pool our money and get a packers type thing going on here? I don't even like watching football but I'd buy some stock if it sent Irsay packing.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Before you fire Pagano you have to be able to find a BETTER coach first. Who are the options? There's 6 teams right now looking for new head coaches.
    I would love to see the Colts hire Gus Bradley as the D coordinator though. I think the old Seahawks defensive drive could push the Colts into another Super Bowl.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    As much as I personally like Pagano it's time for he and Grigson to go. Especially Grigson. If you could lure Peyton out of retirement put him in Grigson's position, and let him decide whether Pagano stays or goes.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Both Pagano and Grigson need to go. Getting rid of one and keeping the other won't solve anything.

You are mixing him up with Tom Crean.

If Pagano had been as successful as Tom Crean has been we wouldn't even be having this discussion. For that matter if Colts fans were as impatient as IU fans, Pagano would have been replaced by Bruce Ariens the first season.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Both Pagano and Grigson need to go. Getting rid of one and keeping the other won't solve anything.

If Pagano had been as successful as Tom Crean has been we wouldn't even be having this discussion. For that matter if Colts fans were as impatient as IU fans, Pagano would have been replaced by Bruce Ariens the first season.

We hopped Ariens would stay but he has to much respect to displace CP.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Pagano and Grigson - please! Pagano is a great guy, but we need a better coach. Grigson - rolling eyes - plenty has already been said about him and he needs to go.

Chuckie would be a great choice and let him pick everyone else.

Top Bottom