EXPERIMENT Glowing 1000 Degree BAIT BIKE SEAT VS THIEFS!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • myhightechsec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2016
    The Region
    I do not recommend anyone do this. I do not condone it. I don't even know why I posted this. (Yes I do, but I am not going to admit it in public.)

[video]https://youtu.be/N9nJwRTaul4[/video]

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    Did you see the taped together frame video. They are lucky no one was speared.

I watched that one in its entirety. That was hilarious. I was laughing so hard my Dog started barking at me. I'm sure Kut is right though, if someone really got hurt I could see those guys being charged with something. But if I was on the jury, I wouldn't convict them either. -Jason

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    A guy broke his leg in one of their videos.

They make these videos in slums, either they are paying people to do the stunt or the area is so ****ty that no one cares.

speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Did you see the taped together frame video. They are lucky no one was speared.

The physics of it were relatively safe. Unless somebody stuck the front wheel on a rock at JUST the right time, the pointy ends are always going down due to body weight. Still a chance, not likely.
    That was off the hook! Must be a super bad neighborhood to get that many takers so fast....

This one came on next https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek_fVV2hfoI

Can this be real?

Could also be LOTS of editing. With no more hits than they got, it could have been several days of trying to get these people baited. No way to tell for sure.

Though the one where they forgot to tie it to the tree was funny.

Which reminds me of a story I saw on facebook. Could be just as real as this or not. Lady had her very unique bike stolen. She even had etched her contact info on a not so obvious spot on the frame. She watched CL for a while and saw it advertised. So she answered the ad as a potential buyer.

She arranged to meet him nearby ( I guess she lives in a big city) and walked to meet him.

After carefully checking to make triply sure it was hers, she asked if she could take it for a quick test ride before purchasing to make sure it felt right for her. He said "you arent gonna ride off and steal it are ya?" She replied "No! Of course not! Just around the parking lot here." And she did just that. She rode off on her bike as fast as she could, never to see him again. :laugh:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Funny stuff.

I still get a kick out of these pranks.

[video=youtube_share;SqBP0SDtwvg]http://youtu.be/SqBP0SDtwvg[/video]

Top Bottom