• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The comment about "This is why Americans are so big" was kinda funny.

And the one lady was talking about only getting meat on the Leader's birthday.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I liked the video.
    And yes, I'll say it; the young North Korean lady is HOT.

I agree on both parts. (and I'm not partial to asian women)

This was an incredibly heartwarming video that made me proud to be an American. To watch people who could never have dreamed to eat something like this before they fled is uplifting. And to see their reaction to iconic American foods is even better. Kinda like taking a noob to the range and them really getting into it and doing well.

And I frequent Lawlers when I go to Huntsville on business. (the "alabama red sauce") Their sauce is worth it if you want to order some. Almost as good as Shoups out of Kokomo.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I wish the norths people would stand up and win their freedom but when you only get enough rice to survive, that a lone will beat you down mentally.
    This was a story that made me happy to see these refugees try something totally new and amazing for them. And also sad to hear the stories from the north.
    the only time I've been deprived of food was in the military in training mostly. But just that small time of being deprived of it made me also hate seeing food wasted. I hate it. It is truly sad how much we as Americans throw away that people would lottery kill to have in other parts of the world and even on American streets. No American should go to bed hungry unless they did it to themselves.
    My daughter told me of a kid in her class that gets dinner to take home each day. for some kids I'm sure school is the only place they get food each day so they are screwed on the weekends maybe. Very heartbreaking. I can't stand to see a child sad or neglected

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    This was a very interesting video. It was unique to hear about the differences in both quantity and quality of food between the nations. I have a hard time getting my students to understand the situation that many North Koreans live in since it is so different from their lifestyles. I plan on showing them this video. Hopefully it will do them some good.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This was a very interesting video. It was unique to hear about the differences in both quantity and quality of food between the nations. I have a hard time getting my students to understand the situation that many North Koreans live in since it is so different from their lifestyles. I plan on showing them this video. Hopefully it will do them some good.
    When are you vacationing to North Korea? How was Paris? Hadn't seen you in a while I was worried you got hit by a truck or shot over there

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    When are you vacationing to North Korea? How was Paris? Hadn't seen you in a while I was worried you got hit by a truck or shot over there
    I'd head over there if the right deal became available. I recently traveled throughout Vietnam a motorcycle, went to Thailand again, had some meetings in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, and spent some time in Shanghai China.

Top Bottom