Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day 2017!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Happy MLK Jr Day! I got a hammer, I got some nails. I got a piece a paper and a bunch of complaints. Now when are us protestants going to vandalize some Catholic Churches in the spirit of his name?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Happy MLK Jr Day! I got a hammer, I got some nails. I got a piece a paper and a bunch of complaints. Now when are us protestants going to vandalize some Catholic Churches in the spirit of his name?

I dunno but when you guys get done going back and forth, we'll be the only ones left....which considering we're the one's that started it all seems somehow appropriate!

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you

Wrong Martin Luther, Kut. Am I going to have to educate you on black history?

;)

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Its sad my wife was a inner city elementary teacher and most of the kids could not tell you who he was other than they got a day off of school.. I see and understand the points made on this thread and Kuts humor ( which I really appreciated) . Keep it up INGO

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Its sad my wife was a inner city elementary teacher and most of the kids could not tell you who he was other than they got a day off of school.. I see and understand the points made on this thread and Kuts humor ( which I really appreciated) . Keep it up INGO
    where I went to school if we would have got a day off in observation of MLK I can assure you people would have been fired.
    He was a puppet and used to quiet the surging peasants and to keep them from scaring the other population. He wasn't a great man in my opinion. History needed a martyr. Who better than a dead man.
    Kennedy was a true hero of that era but a also flawed man. But he wasn't made up

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    MLK peacefully and effectively advocated the rights of our fellow Americans and he did so at great personal risk.

I fail to see how any other word but great is appropriate for him.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    MLK peacefully and effectively advocated the rights of our fellow Americans and he did so at great personal risk.

I'm glad you said it. I was stewing about entering the fray.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

effectively? I disagree.
    Him dying is the only reason you and I know his name. At that point politicians decided why waste a fresh corpse to push their own agenda.

Top Bottom