• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I just saw a patient's wife in the hallway. She saw me, smiled, and walked over to me. Grabbed my head in her hands and gave me a big hug.

Then I remembered earlier she had showed me where his cardiac cath insertion site was in his groin and moved things out of the way while doing so. I don't think she washed her hands. :(

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    31u9gRdPI3L.jpg

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'll bet every night is a new adventure....
    I'm curious, my Wife works in the Nursing Home-Assisted Living field. Some of the Residents get screwy with the full moon.....Does that make any difference in the ER???

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Hand washing is over-rated.

I spent 4+ hours in the Rochester, NY airport yesterday and am going on 3 today. I'm thinking I've exposed myself to to enough over the last day that I will either die, or get so much immunity nothing can touch me.

Doc, you have got to have the strongest immune system in the biz. Be thankful.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Hand washing is over-rated.

I spent 4+ hours in the Rochester, NY airport yesterday and am going on 3 today. I'm thinking I've exposed myself to to enough over the last day that I will either die, or get so much immunity nothing can touch me.

Doc, you have got to have the strongest immune system in the biz. Be thankful.

If I weren't so lazy I could send you some great write ups on hospital acquired infections but I am so I won't.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I just saw a patient's wife in the hallway. She saw me, smiled, and walked over to me. Grabbed my head in her hands and gave me a big hug.

Then I remembered earlier she had showed me where his cardiac cath insertion site was in his groin and moved things out of the way while doing so. I don't think she washed her hands. :(

and.... I thought you would start it out with a "Dear Penthouse". Imagine my disappointment when the content turned to "crap"

Top Bottom