• ...and so much more!
  • rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    16002914_10154397702613042_1078806562254485613_n.jpg

He's not even 2 yet. Maybe it's me with the problem.

Jason

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    I didn't build any of them. I did some work on the big one though. The one on the far left is kind of a half car. It has tools and certain things can go "wrong" with it so it needs repaired. So ignition, spark plugs, battery, headlights and a ton of other things are removable to be "fixed" The next one is a walker Ferrari. I'm sad to say I think he's almost too big to use it. The big middle one is a pedal car. He's too small to use it right now. The Ferrari next to it is a foot to floor along with a pusher. He loves that one but it doesn't make any sound. The lone Lotus makes some cool sounds and is a foot to floor car. My sister got him that one. Caught a very good sale. He loves all of them and they are rarely ever in this nice of an order. He was very sad the Christmas tree was gone, until he noticed these cars were back.

Jason

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Just wait till he gets a little older and starts asking for a go cart or like my nephew that has been asking for a jr dragster since he was like 4. He is 8 now and well he is addicted

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    My twins (son and daughter) just turned one a month ago. I need to get them some cool toys like these. Then it'll be a yard kart before you know it, then... But only if that's what they want to do.

Top Bottom