• ...and so much more!
  • tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    OK a bit of fun here.. I pulled this out after not watching it for years and my wife and I forgot what a great spoof this is... on karate movies. Maybe its just my warped sense of humor and reading the I hit 40 and not trying to melt down thread.. (no offense) But this movie kinda goes with the not going to grow up mentality.
    If you have not seen it I am sure its worth the $$ on net flicks
    How many others like this movie and its spoofyness??

th

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I remember watching it in the movie theater when it came out. Good thing I worked there and was able to get in for free. I ended up buying it on DVD, I have a weird sense of humor as well and didn't think it was that bad.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    I took a date there to see it. She left. Everyone else left. I stayed. I loved it and thought it was a great commentary on society at the time. I think it's genius. Better than anything being made today.

Jason

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Steve Odekirk starred in this I believe he has worked in many other movies and had some work on Jimmy Neutron the cartoon (my kids liked and so did I) He sure has a talent not understood by many folks ... just us that can appreciate good humor and keep the one liners coming... Betty :D

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Saw it many moons ago and forgot about it. guess I'll have to buy it and watch it again. LOVE cheesy spoof movies although "Flesh Gordon" will probably stay on the shelf!:ugh:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Come up again to my house and we can talk about the job and watch it... I would even load up another ac unit for you:D

Although the company is good the distance doesn't offset 5.99 on Amazon! The AC worked GREAT but the project is almost complete so I'll soon have a portable AC unit for sale myself.

Top Bottom