South Side, Indy, anyone hear what happened (chase?)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I was down near my dad's tonight... we drove by a traffic stop which seemed odd on Emerson, just north of southport. The car was stopped in the median. Though everything seemed on the up and up.

We dropped some things off at my dad's, meanwhile I hear lots of sirens... as we left the area, we found at least 5 patrol cars stopped throughout his edition (and at dead ends) shining lights obviously looking for someone... I called dad, told him to lock everything up.
    As we got onto emerson, at least another half dozen patrol cars were passed...

I got home and check online and found nothing...
    anyone know what was up? Normally INGO would have info on this type of stuff

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    The only thing I can find is a vehicle was stolen from the area of Southport/Emerson and a Beech Grove officer found it at the Walmart on Emerson in BG. The sirens were probably the cars responding to assist with the stop.

steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    I hear the state is going to sanction that walmart so that it turns from negative press nationwide when there is a fight to being an mma fighting arena. The champion can pick up the belt in the toy section.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    That's a great WalMart for entertainment.
    Last time I bought CCI Mini Mags the guy from Automotive was working the Ammo cabinet.
    He commented about that wheelchair episode and had a great sense of humor about the local customers. "No Cover Charge...EVER" at that store.

hoosierglock40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Your dad lives very close to my dad! I drove past the same weird traffic stop and saw metro setting up a perimeter around the area. I went back to my parents house and passed an officer driving in, saw the officer at the dead end, and one across the pond in the back searching with spotlights for someone. From what I was able to gather, they were searching for a carjacking suspect. I heard something about being wanted on a warrant too but not sure if that was the same situation. They were around for less than an hour before they packed up and left, I assume empty handed. Definitely made me happy that the whole family was ready to go:draw:

Top Bottom