• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    I saw that today is "moving day" at the White House. Trucks were backed in, ready to do the task. Anyone counting the Bath Robes, Persian rugs, towels, plates. silverware?
    It will be an interesting day for Pres Trump, when he wants to power up the TV, and the batteries are gone. Maybe even the remote too?

All jokes aside, has anyone ever borrowed things when leaving?

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Well, yes, the Clintons took a lot out of the White House.
    Even ABC News reported on it: Clintons Return White House Furniture - ABC News

Also, many Clinton staffers sabotaged office equipment by cutting computer and printer cables (there was little Wifi connnectability then) and prying the "W" off of the keyboards.

You have to expect this kind of thing from Progressives.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Is it to space and a one way trip? That's the only vacation I want to see him go on... i can hear in the back ground " should I stay or should I go now"...:wrongdoor:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I was thinking he should be leaving in a yellow cab. Why should we be fronting the bills for him anymore? We already gave him 90 million dollars of personal vacation and his wife has already had multiple expensive meals, one was a $24,000 brunch with a friend.

I fully realize that Joe Taxpayer is on the hook for these people, but that is so indicative of the entire problem with our leadership. Other than government, what job pays you retirement for life even after you get fired and are serving time in a federal prison for crime committed in that job?

When I left my job at Westinghouse, on good terms by the way, I turned in my company car and company phone before having my wife pick me up.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Son in law, a very bright guy, is convinced he will cause us problems. My take is he can be out there running his mouth, but his power is gone.

Anyone out there predict he will be more than a nuisance, like Bubba is.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Son in law, a very bright guy, is convinced he will cause us problems. My take is he can be out there running his mouth, but his power is gone.

I am thinking similar to your Son in Law. obummer, his horrible partner, the clinton's and most of all soros' money are not going away. The mentally weak and emotionally manipulated are continuing to riot and destroy and believing they are on the high moral ground.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

he rallies the zombies. But now the zombies can get kicked in the face by the police without them (police) having to worry about a corrupt justice department. Kill more zombies

Top Bottom