How could we let America come to this...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nojoy621

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 10, 2016
    Crown point
    Today is quite possibly the worst day in American history. I am still dumbfounded on how America could have let this happen! Nothing good can come from this quite possibly even starting world war three.

The rest of the world is amazed that America allowed this to happen and even that there are people that continue to support this.

I mean how could anyone allow a third Triple X movie to happen the other two were so bad......wait was there something else going on today?

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I can't enjoy modern movies with digital special effects instead of stuntmen. It might as well be a cartoon. The digital effects are so goofy that I can't understand how the movie going audiences continue to accept them.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Today is quite possibly the worst day in American history. I am still dumbfounded on how America could have let this happen! Nothing good can come from this quite possibly even starting world war three.

The rest of the world is amazed that America allowed this to happen and even that there are people that continue to support this.

I mean how could anyone allow a third Triple X movie to happen the other two were so bad......wait was there something else going on today?

Whew! You had me worried there for a minute, I thought Dairy Queen had decided to stop doing the little curly q on the top of their cones!:runaway:

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Ahhh come on you can't except a few modifications to cars that's makes them all but fly.. that stuff is real you know. Right out of James Bond stuff there ya go! I think they should combine the fast and the furious with the expendables = fast and expendable. ??

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I loved the 1st one, especially toward the end when Vin Diesel gets out the old Charger.

If you have ever been around these cars you would know how terrible they were portrayed.

Yeah, the charger. Why do they always have to crash the old not many left well restored muscle cars. Crash the damn Jap scrapers. They are everywhere.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    If you have ever been around these cars you would know how terrible they were portrayed.

Yeah, the charger. Why do they always have to crash the old not many left well restored muscle cars. Crash the damn Jap scrapers. They are everywhere.

I think they save those rotten sake burners because America owes the Japanese Trillions too. Just trying to tear America down and destroy our strong heritages.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Even hotted up there's only so much you can do with a late 60s Charger, they are big cars by today's standards.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Yes. BUT. Many a folk would walk past a new hot rod to drool on the charger. It's not always about fast it's about style and sex appeal a muscle car has... I know to each his own.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Even hotted up there's only so much you can do with a late 60s Charger, they are big cars by today's standards.
    But, they can do a smoky burnout wheel stand. Not many cars can pull off wheel spin and traction at the same time. :)

Top Bottom