• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Learned we need a new toilet. Tank is leaking...somehow got a crack in it. (no laughing...)

Anyone have a favorite brand or ones to avoid? Prefer elongated bowl with two-piece construction.

Too bad you can't weld ceramic. :laugh:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Flex Seal. I'm currently constructing a window screen boat which I'll finish off with the stuff. I'll post a full review once I'm finished.

Jeffforpresident

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Nov 12, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Try to find one with a three inch flapper on it, they work great, drops tons of water a lot faster into the bowl so it flushes a lot better with less clogs. I think that's what's on the golf ball ones they are talking about.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Maybe I need more coffee this am, but I fully expected questions like so from ingo:

Budget?
    Ass size?
    How often do you dump per day?
    Average volume of each "range trip"?
    How many dumpers in the household?
    How much and type of tp used per dump?

I mean cmon....if chitter in this case, was a rifle, we'd see all these questions! :rofl:

Seriously though, Kohler is a good brand.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Toto is the best. We had a union plumber install over a hundred fixtures in our new Church. He was a little perturbed that they were not American. I saw him a couple of months later and he told me he only had one callback at our church (his fault) and the next large project he did he had call backs every other day over bad equipment.

If budget is small Menards has a complete multi flush (liquids/solids) high elongated two piece with wax ring and new bolts included. I installed one two years ago and the only problem is One person who lives here :poop:'s tennis balls and wipes with basketballs. He could clog a Taiwanese toilet.

Top Bottom