• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The team playing pretty boy and the sleeveless wonder? That's who I'm for!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The team that's ahead when the clock runs out. Personally I wouldnt stop alongside the road to **** on Brady, Billicheck or any of those other east coast *******s if they were on fire so today I'm a Falcons fan.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Screw the shameful NFL for not taking a hardstance against the players who disrespected our flag and those who sacrificed under it. I will never watch another NFL game or support those ****ers who only care about money. I know many others who share my views and I hope this is the least watched Super Bowl in modern history. Also I hope big companies boycott advertising in commercials.
    Id ask all of you to also set aside your love of the game for a more important cause of patriotism and support of veterans and your military and boycott the NFL. Thank you.

And **** cheater Tom Brady. I don't care about football but I hate a cheater. Him and his team

JBP239

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Danville
    I'm rooting for the Falcons, I can't stand the Patriots and Bill Belicheat. The Falcons have a lot of talent especially on offense, I think they can get the job done. Hopefully the won't be nervous and let the Patriots get an early lead.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Unfortunately the Patriots will win. They're just too good on offense and defense. Plus they are the best prepared team week in and week out. Love him or hate him, Belichek is probably the best coach in the NFL.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Screw the shameful NFL for not taking a hardstance against the players who disrespected our flag and those who sacrificed under it. I will never watch another NFL game or support those ****ers who only care about money. I know many others who share my views and I hope this is the least watched Super Bowl in modern history. Also I hope big companies boycott advertising in commercials.
    Id ask all of you to also set aside your love of the game for a more important cause of patriotism and support of veterans and your military and boycott the NFL. Thank you.

And **** cheater Tom Brady. I don't care about football but I hate a cheater. Him and his team

Why don't you tell us what you really think

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    The Pats are not perfect or unbeatable. The Falcons not only won their playoff games they utterly smashed the other teams. I like their chances.

Top Bottom