• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    So I was talking to some old high school friends the other day on Facebook, and the conversation was about how different things are since we graduated. This one girl who had been a close friend (never dated, though) joked about the crazy pajamas she used to wear when she was younger. I got a big laugh out of it, and found some on Amazon and drop shipped them as a gag gift.

That's when the drama started. Her beta male husband, who apparently is some hot shot physician, got all possessive and started sending me hate messages. I was like "wtf? Chill out bro!" To make a long story short, he threatened to come over with a bunch of friends from some keyboard commando gun forum and shoot me. Whatever dude. Go back to being a spotter for some fat dude at your cross fit gym. I never had a thing for your wife, but I might just take her out for a date since you're being such a jerk.

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    Let me know if you need "security" for this date of yours. I will load up my gear and put on my tacticool stuff with my CCW badge (or my ninja suit). We'll show this jerk who is boss!!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    So I was talking to some old high school friends the other day on Facebook, and the conversation was about how different things are since we graduated. This one girl who had been a close friend (never dated, though) joked about the crazy pajamas she used to wear when she was younger. I got a big laugh out of it, and found some on Amazon and drop shipped them as a gag gift.

That's when the drama started. Her beta male husband, who apparently is some hot shot physician, got all possessive and started sending me hate messages. I was like "wtf? Chill out bro!" To make a long story short, he threatened to come over with a bunch of friends from some keyboard commando gun forum and shoot me. Whatever dude. Go back to being a spotter for some fat dude at your cross fit gym. I never had a thing for your wife, but I might just take her out for a date since you're being such a jerk.
    Let's have a party and wait on them?

Top Bottom