• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Infant died of starvation after parents? overdose deaths, Pennsylvania coroner says | Fox 59

For the record, I could care less what people put into their bodies. If you want to take the chance of overdosing, fine. Methinks a spotter would have been a wise choice.

This is awful. I don't really agree with the drug prohibition, but if you injure someone in your care while on drugs, you should be sent to prison. Unfortunately, even that wouldn't have helped in this sad case.

The babies that spend a month in NICU getting weaned off meth, yeah no more of that. Mom gets charged with assault, sent up the river for 5 years, and the baby goes to a nice family who will love him/her.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Damn it.
    This crap has got to end.

It won't end until all the addicts off themselves. I'm all for programs to help people cure their addictions, but I'm beginning to think Narcan interferes with the process of natural selection.

As long as an addict has a right to get pregnant and torture their children by their drug use, babies will die horrible deaths. An illegal substance in the bloodstream at the time of birth should be instant revocation of all parental rights of all children. Better they live in foster care than they be starved, beaten, and turned into addicts.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    While tragic, the crime was not drug use but neglect of an infant.

Poor choices can have far reaching consequences, but not all of those choices need be taken by threat of force from everyone.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    There is no statute prohibiting dying while an infant is counting on you for survival, but having a backup plan is responsible care, especially if you are taking risks with your own life.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    The state even encourages this sickness by providing clean needles for addicts to use...this epidemic has touched everyone, us included. There is such despair, and how can that be in our youth? I can tell you, it`s because for the majority, that void that only Jesus Christ can fill is completely empty.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Stuff like this pisses me off to no end. Children are a gift from God. And they should be treated as such. Get off your phones. Quit the damned drug use. Quit leaving your kids in the car.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The state even encourages this sickness by providing clean needles for addicts to use...this epidemic has touched everyone, us included. There is such despair, and how can that be in our youth? I can tell you, it`s because for the majority, that void that only Jesus Christ can fill is completely empty.

The needles provided by the states is to keep people from getting infected by sharing re-used needles.
    You can't say it's to encourage people to do drugs.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    It's a good thing Morons like this have NO problems popping out kids. I'm not sureally what the answer is, but I'm tired of reading news stories about addicts ODing and leaving the little ones to fend for themselves. How selfish does one have to be?

Top Bottom