Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Bosch
    The Man in the High Castle
    Goliath

Those are Amazon Originals. A lot of the Originals are good...depending on your taste and tolerance.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    O.k. so school me; are there a crapload of commercials on all of these alternate t.v. sources such as Prime, Hulu, Netflix, etc? We're seriously thinking about getting a big screen tv (75"+) and hooking up our antenna to supplement our 600+dvd library but there are some programs we miss from our satellite days. And no we won't be subscribing to satellite or cable again, too DAMN many commercials.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    O.k. so school me; are there a crapload of commercials on all of these alternate t.v. sources such as Prime, Hulu, Netflix, etc? We're seriously thinking about getting a big screen tv (75"+) and hooking up our antenna to supplement our 600+dvd library but there are some programs we miss from our satellite days. And no we won't be subscribing to satellite or cable again, too DAMN many commercials.

The paid Prime and Netflix services don't have commercials. I'm unsure about the paid Hulu, but the unpaid does.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    The Grand Tour is a favorite. If you loved Top Gear you will like GT.

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    We like Sneaky Pete & Goliath -
    I like Sprint Car & dirt track racing and we can't get MAVtv. But Lucas Oil has a racing channel that is available on the fire stick. It requires a subscription to it monthly or $59 a year that I gladly pay. Bloomington, Lincoln Park, Kokomo... all have races on the channel.

Top Bottom