• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    MUNCIE, Ind. — A man is dead and police are investigating after an overnight shooting.

The body of 39-year-old Joseph Johnson was found in the street next to his car on the 1500 block of South Pershing Drive around 4:15 a.m. Sunday. He was suffering from multiple gunshot wounds and pronounced dead on the scene.
    Police say Johnson had a firearm, which was recovered from the scene. Gunfire was exchanged between Johnson and the suspect, who is believed to have used an automatic weapon.

Well, is this a case of A:"so-called journalist doesn't know full-auto from single shot" or B:"bad guy strikes with a Tommy Gun". My money is on A.

One dead after early morning Muncie shooting | Fox 59

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Local news media is guilty of that all too many times. There was a 14 year old as I remember, killed in a drug deal that was shot 4 times. News media screamed about the automatic assault rifle used, but when the cops found the actual killer, he had a Winchester lever rifle!

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I wouldn't read too much into that….unless it says full auto theres nothing really there to see. Automatic as apposed to revolver because they found shell casing…thats all I see to it…..not calling it semi-auto isn't that big a deal, its still a automatic…just not full. A life was takin and hope the cops find the killer.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tatdale2
    Top Bottom